Without drastic changes, Democrats are on track to lose big in 2022

There really are only 2 choices. I voted for a independent in 2016. In 2020, I realized that I had in effect voted for Trump.
No, you voted for the independent. You simply convinced yourself you voted for Trump.

In 2020, I voted for Biden because Biden was the only one who was going to beat Trump and Trump had to go.
Yeah, and how’s that been working out?

No they are not. Trump did not leave enough troops to do the job.

They were doing the job just fine. The Taliban didn't take over a single province in Afghanistan until all of the troops had left Bagram, long after. The troops there were doing a perfectly good job.

The only fraud that occurred in 2020 was Republicans falsely claiming election fraud. The 2020 elections were entirely constitutional.
No, beyond any doubt, without any videos or testimony of witnesses, any audits, the election was absolutely NOT constitutional.

In Georgia and Pennsylvania, beyond any question, and possibly other states as well, the secretaries of state changed the voting rules. The United States Constitution explicitly gives the power to set election rules ONLY to the State Legislators. It doesn't even take a law signed by governors, just a majority vote in the legislatures.

The 2020 election was, without any possible doubt or question, unconstitutional.

In 2022 Dems get to run on.....

Trumpism
Covid
Voter Suppression
Saving Roe vWade
Healthcare
Low cost education

I’m cool with that

I hope Democrats remember this. They ran horrible election campaigns in 2020 and that is why they lost. Republicans successfully used negative campaigns to lie about Democrats. Democrats need to be as ruthless as Republicans. They need to point out that the Republicans want to seize power and turn this country into a dictatorship. That the Republican led Supreme Court are Republican fascists. That right wing fascists would gain more power in this country.

If Trump becomes President again then this will become Nazi Germany. I would suggest you look at the California recall election. Newsom is not popular but he will likely win by a margin pretty close to what he won by in 2018. This will happen because the leading candidate to replace him was a Trump like right winger. Biden's only mistake was feeling he was bound by Trump's agreement which the Taliban had already violated.

Biden didn't at all feel bound by any Trump agreement. His Secretary of State claimed yesterday in the House hearings that Trump left them a date but no plan. They obviously weren't bound by the date and ignored that. They've claimed over and over again that they were just implementing Trump's plan. If they were left no plan and they didn't make one of their own, shame on them. If they made this plan, and they did, then shame on them.

Newsom is winning the same way Biden won: voter fraud. They weren't paying meth addicts to steal ballots so they could ensure the accuracy of the election; they paid them to steal those ballots because they intended to, and felt that they needed to, alter the outcome of the election.

The fair and free vote was the last thread of the Constitution and it's now gone. We are living in a post-constitutional America.

Yes, but less so than the unvaccinated, and statistically speaking even with the Delta variant, around 3-4% of all hospitalizations are for kids. So getting ALL the adults vaccinated is the best avenue to getting on with life as normally as possible.

And that's why Biden may yet be reelected. Unless the dems blow it on spending, which is very possible.

Actually, the vaccinated may be spreading Delta more than the unvaccinated due to vaccine passports. When you allow in tens of thousands of only vaccinated people to sporting events they are spreading the virus more than the unvaccinated who aren't allowed in to the superspreader event.

Biden seems to be doing everything he can to piss off the electorate. It's going to take a seismic shift politically to spare the Democratic Party a blood bath in the midterms and I have no doubt, much like the Trumpeteers did in 2020, they are ignoring the writing on the wall

Your suggestion is self serving prophecy and your source is the validity of pure air.

In 2022 Dems get to run on.....

Trumpism
Covid
Voter Suppression
Saving Roe vWade
Healthcare
Low cost education

I’m cool with that
OK….whatever helps you sleep at night. How will they battle, higher crime rates, massive inflation, COVID19, border crisis, Afghanistan…..?

pretty serious headwinds

No, beyond any doubt, without any videos or testimony of witnesses, any audits, the election was absolutely NOT constitutional.

In Georgia and Pennsylvania, beyond any question, and possibly other states as well, the secretaries of state changed the voting rules. The United States Constitution explicitly gives the power to set election rules ONLY to the State Legislators. It doesn't even take a law signed by governors, just a majority vote in the legislatures.

The 2020 election was, without any possible doubt or question, unconstitutional.

Excuse me but you have no idea how the Constitution works. Legislatures propose laws. They do not set rules. That is left to state agencies and/or state officials. If the legislature does not like the ruling then they can pass legislation banning the rule and getting it signed by the Governor. It works the same way with the federal government. Yes the Governor has to sign the bill. It does not become law until the Governor signs the bill. State legislatures are not kings.

The election was constitutional.

So I need a vaccine card to work, so you think voter id is voter suppression

I notice you ducked the part about the vaccine and are trying to change the subject. The fact is that these election laws are voter suppression. Mail in ballots do not need voter id laws. Most of the voter suppression laws have nothing to do with voter id laws.

No, you voted for the independent. You simply convinced yourself you voted for Trump.

Yeah, and how’s that been working out?

It is fact. If I had voted for a major party candidate, I would have held my nose and voted for Clinton as the least objectionable choice. If I had thought that Trump would win, I would have done exactly that.

I have had no issues with Biden. I was disappointed he felt bound by Trump's surrender document rather than starting all over. However most of the problems are being caused by Republicans who are afraid of making Biden look good. Republicans are doing everything they can to help the coronavirus spread. They are trying to turn this country into a dictatorship. If you support all of this then you are a enemy of this country.

Excuse me but you have no idea how the Constitution works. Legislatures propose laws. They do not set rules. That is left to state agencies and/or state officials. If the legislature does not like the ruling then they can pass legislation banning the rule and getting it signed by the Governor. It works the same way with the federal government. Yes the Governor has to sign the bill. It does not become law until the Governor signs the bill. State legislatures are not kings.

The election was constitutional.

You're an idiot. First lesson, never, ever, challenge woodwork201 on the Constitution; you'll lose every time. You clearly have never even read the document. Neither of the below sections mention any state agencies.

Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution:

• Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.
Article 1 Section 4 of the Constitution:
  • The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

The current House bill trying to strip the states of the power to run their elections is unconstitutional. It is based on the statement in Article 1, Section 4, that the Congress can set election laws but that power is only allowed, very explicitly, for the Times, Places, and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives. Nothing gives the Congress the authority to regulate the manner in which the electors for President are chosen.

Biden seems to be doing everything he can to piss off the electorate. It's going to take a seismic shift politically to spare the Democratic Party a blood bath in the midterms and I have no doubt, much like the Trumpeteers did in 2020, they are ignoring the writing on the wall

They just need more MMA matches with He-Shes bludgeoning real women like a pay per view almost rape that we know Left Tard DemNazis love because they generally hate women and just life in general.

I agree in part and disagree in part. I disagree with your statement that Biden is "doing everything he can to piss of the electorate." Obviously, he has pissed off Trump voters, but they were hopeless to begin with. The Democratic party is a diverse constituency, so he was never going to completely satisfy everyone. Biden has an agenda and he is pursuing it. He will need top sort out the rough edges of some of his proposals. I think in the end, a majority of the American people will be behind the final product. Afghanistan has been a set back for Biden, but by this time next year, absent some kind of continuing travesty, will be off the news. Remember what they say, a week is a lifetime in politics.

I agree that the Democratic Party can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They have to be careful not to be drawn into or consumed by this woke garbage. Americans are tired of this bashing of our history. The Democrats Achilles Heel are these visceral issues. Stay away from them.

One Democratic strength in 2022 is that Pubs have made a decision to throw in their lot behind Donald Trump. Americans are also increasingly tired of Trumpist rigged election and voter fraud stupidity. Let them tie their fate to Trump because the shit show known as the Trump Administration has still yet to be revealed in all its ignominy.

Last edited:
OK….whatever helps you sleep at night. How will they battle, higher crime rates, massive inflation, COVID19, border crisis, Afghanistan…..?

pretty serious headwinds

Red states are also suffering higher crime rates. Apparently red states need to explain how they will reduce skyrocketing crime rates. The coronavirus is largely surging in red states. Of the 23 states that have a higher per capita rate of inflation than the national average, 21 of them are red states. Of the 16 states that have higher per capita death rates from coronavirus than the national average,
15 are run by Republicans and 14 of them voted for Trump. That is why inflation is rising. Republicans are responsible for it as well. Trump signed the surrender document in Afghanistan.

Pipe dream. The Republicans backed off from election fraud claims, allowing the Democrats to get away with massive fraud, enshrining the unconstitutional 2020 elections and ensuring they have nothing to fear in the future.

Proof that they're doing more of the same is that this idiot was arrested in California with 300 recall ballots. This guy passed out on drugs while cheating. Most of the cheaters aren't this moronic and are not caught. To think that this one guy is the only one would be idiotic.

This is the future of elections in the US and the Republicans succumb to it because their partnership with the Democrats is more important than their partnership with their voters and constituents.

What bullshit. The Republicans didn't back off anything. The lost every election challenge they made because there was no evidence of anything they claimed. The lawyers who filed these suits are now being disbarred for bring fake laws suits for "false purposes", and lying to the courts.

The drug addict was arrested in California with thousands of piece of mail, a couple of hundred of which were recall ballots. This is what passed for "evidence" of massive voter fraud to a Republican. The guy was looking for cash, credit cards, and ID's he could sell for meth.

But in typical Republican fashion, you're trying to exploit an unrelated crime and turn it into evidence of massive voter fraud. Lies are all you have, and the fools who believe them.

Red states are also suffering higher crime rates. Apparently red states need to explain how they will reduce skyrocketing crime rates. The coronavirus is largely surging in red states. Of the 23 states that have a higher per capita rate of inflation than the national average, 21 of them are red states. Of the 16 states that have higher per capita death rates from coronavirus than the national average,
15 are run by Republicans and 14 of them voted for Trump. That is why inflation is rising. Republicans are responsible for it as well. Trump signed the surrender document in Afghanistan.
Chicago, LA and NYC are in red states? You’re a partisan hack. Defund the police…

It is fact. If I had voted for a major party candidate, I would have held my nose and voted for Clinton as the least objectionable choice. If I had thought that Trump would win, I would have done exactly that.
Which only confirms what I said initially that the idea of having only two choices and having to choose from the least objectionable of the two as opposed to voting for who you really want because they "can't win" is a self-fulfilling prophecy. They don't win because you and millions of others who would rather see them win convince yourselves they can't, thus assuring that they don't.

I have had no issues with Biden. I was disappointed he felt bound by Trump's surrender document rather than starting all over. However most of the problems are being caused by Republicans who are afraid of making Biden look good. Republicans are doing everything they can to help the coronavirus spread. They are trying to turn this country into a dictatorship. If you support all of this then you are a enemy of this country.
Trump was not a good president and so far Biden has been dog shit. The American people have really lowered the bar to historical lows if this is what we consider to be good.

Forum List

Back