Without drastic changes, Democrats are on track to lose big in 2022

Red states are also suffering higher crime rates. Apparently red states need to explain how they will reduce skyrocketing crime rates. The coronavirus is largely surging in red states. Of the 23 states that have a higher per capita rate of inflation than the national average, 21 of them are red states. Of the 16 states that have higher per capita death rates from coronavirus than the national average,
15 are run by Republicans and 14 of them voted for Trump. That is why inflation is rising. Republicans are responsible for it as well. Trump signed the surrender document in Afghanistan.
You are a financial illiterate.
Your analysis of inflation is so far from actual economic practice that it doesn't even rise to the level of incorrect.
Hint: it's the Fed dummy.

Jo

I agree in part and disagree in part. I disagree with your statement that Biden is "doing everything he can to piss of the electorate." Obviously, he has pissed off Trump voters, but they were hopeless to begin with. The Democratic party is a diverse constituency, so he was never going to completely satisfy everyone. Biden has an agenda and he is pursuing it. He will need top sort out the rough edges of some of his proposals. I think in the end, a majority of the American people will be behind the final product. Afghanistan has been a set back for Biden, but by this time next year, absent some kind of continuing travesty, will be off the news. Remember what they say, a week is a lifetime in politics.

I agree that the Democratic Party can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They have to be careful not to be drawn into or consumed by this woke garbage. Americans are tired of this bashing of our history. The Democrats Achilles Heel are these visceral issues. Stay away from them.

One Democratic strength in 2022 is that Pubs have made a decision to throw in their lot behind Donald Trump. Americans are also increasingly tired of Trumpist rigged election and voter fraud stupidity. Let them tie there fate to Trump because the shit show known as the Trump Administration has still yet to be revealed in all its ignominy.

Actually Republicans are the ones rewriting history. Texas has kicked out minorities and women from their history curriculum. Now it is the history of white men. Apparently teaching the KKK was bad is too political for Republicans. Now slavery is no longer considered bad. Republicans do not want to bring this up as they are proving there is some validity to CRT.

Which only confirms what I said initially that the idea of having only two choices and having to choose from the least objectionable of the two as opposed to voting for who you really want because they "can't win" is a self-fulfilling prophecy. They don't win because you and millions of others who would rather see them win convince yourselves they can't, thus assuring that they don't.

Trump was not a good president and so far Biden has been dog shit. The American people have really lowered the bar to historical lows if this is what we consider to be good.
Trump was spot on with China... So he wasn't an inbred aristocrat ....so what?
Right now China is pretty much all that matters....and Joe is their best buddy.

Jo

For the life of me, I don't know why a person would want to be in the profession.
Great bennies

Taylor-Greene sure wasn't getting limos and paid vacations when she ran a gym. Now she actually gets REWARDED for being a classless, unethical piece of shit.

Which only confirms what I said initially that the idea of having only two choices and having to choose from the least objectionable of the two as opposed to voting for who you really want because they "can't win" is a self-fulfilling prophecy. They don't win because you and millions of others who would rather see them win convince yourselves they can't, thus assuring that they don't.

Trump was not a good president and so far Biden has been dog shit. The American people have really lowered the bar to historical lows if this is what we consider to be good.

No it does not. The difference between Democrats and Republicans is a choice between a dictatorship and a democracy. If it were a policy difference then you might have a point. We cannot allow Republicans to win or this country will become a dictatorship. Republicans are doing everything they can to set things up so they cannot be removed./There are only 2 choices.

Trump was not a good President. He was a thug who tried to rule through edicts rather than the Constitution. I have been generally satisfied with what Biden has done and you are the dogshit who apparently wants to help Republicans turn this into a dictatorship.

Biden seems to be doing everything he can to piss off the electorate. It's going to take a seismic shift politically to spare the Democratic Party a blood bath in the midterms and I have no doubt, much like the Trumpeteers did in 2020, they are ignoring the writing on the wall

They'll just make up a bombast of lies again and become more secretive than they were in Georgia the night of November 3-4 2020. This time they pulled off about 14 trillion dollars and counting. Does Joe Biden take his half first?

You are a financial illiterate.
Your analysis of inflation is so far from actual economic practice that it doesn't even rise to the level of incorrect.
Hint: it's the Fed dummy.

Jo

You are the moron. The pandemic has created issues in the supply chain. Other countries are fighting a resurgence of coronavirus just as the unvaccinated are in the US. That means that getting more product from other countries become harder. It also creates a huge backlog at US ports when they do get out.

The Fed has nothing to do with it. Without Fed intervention we would be in a depression. DUMMY.

No it does not. The difference between Democrats and Republicans is a choice between a dictatorship and a democracy. If it were a policy difference then you might have a point. We cannot allow Republicans to win or this country will become a dictatorship. Republicans are doing everything they can to set things up so they cannot be removed./There are only 2 choices.
Don't waste my time if this is the ridiculous nonsense you're going to pedal.

Dont Taz Me Bro

If Biden is pissing off the electorate with the mandates, why is the polling showing majority support?

Ask the folks in the swing states where he has a net disapproval as well as an approval lower than Obama did heading into the 2010 midterms when the Democrats got shellacked.

This is a self-fulfilling prophecy that people bring on themselves. There is nothing about our system that makes third parties unviable, aside from some unfair ballot access laws certain states have.

Well, like I said about the German system, it's inevitable.

In FPTP, and you live in an area which is close between two parties, are you going to vote third party and see your party lose anyway, and then see the big party you don't like get in? No, you vote AGAINST the big party you don't like.

In Belfast South in 2015, the winner won with LESS than 25% of the vote.

Can you imagine that more than 75% of people vote, and they don't get heard?

In Germany, if you vote, and your party gets 5% of the vote, your vote is heard. In FPTP you can get 49% of the vote and still not get heard.

The difference in voting in Germany is clear that FPTP favors larger parties.

Change the system, you change the mentality people have when the go to vote. You can't just blame the people. The system decided

Besides, in Germany with FPTP, the CDU/CSU (equivalent of the Republicans) got 37.2% of the vote and 77% of the seats. Can you imagine?

The FDP got 7% of the vote and 0% of the seats. Again, ridiculous.

Ask the folks in the swing states where he has a net disapproval as well as an approval lower than Obama did heading into the 2010 midterms when the Democrats got shellacked.
I think they asked americans in general. But that's not a brave prediction, there... The president's party getting smacked in the midterms.

I notice you ducked the part about the vaccine and are trying to change the subject. The fact is that these election laws are voter suppression. Mail in ballots do not need voter id laws. Most of the voter suppression laws have nothing to do with voter id laws.
Thanks for admitting you can't win without cheating. But in 2024, with Trump. You can't!

Right. The uS military wasn't supposed to be in the only place in Afghanistan where the US military was, because they were leaving by that airport. Makes sense, if you don't think about it.
You stupid shit, Biden already got all our troops out of Afghanistan. Then he realized he left thousands of civilians left behind. Then sent the 13 to die because of his stupidity.

You stupid shit, Biden already got all our troops out of Afghanistan. Then he realized he left thousands of civilians left behind. Then sent the 13 to die because of his stupidity.
I am blaming the deep state for the sacrifice of American soldiers because they inserted this hapless shell of a man into a responsible position deep staters didn't want to be hung for treason when the truth comes out about the rigged election of 2020 that tried to usher in communism into this free and proud land. About the only thing the Deep State mob achieved was an irreparable division gauging from the pissing match goings on all over the net. Laws of mercy the Deep State is such a PITA!!!!

Forum List

Back