Without drastic changes, Democrats are on track to lose big in 2022

Biden had 8 months to fix the situation. He has been in government for 50 years and has screwed up the entire time. The only good thing out if this. Is we will get Trump as president to fix this mess.

If Trump becomes President again then this will become Nazi Germany. I would suggest you look at the California recall election. Newsom is not popular but he will likely win by a margin pretty close to what he won by in 2018. This will happen because the leading candidate to replace him was a Trump like right winger. Biden's only mistake was feeling he was bound by Trump's agreement which the Taliban had already violated.

It's only out of control with anti-vacers. IF you're vaccinated adult, your chances of serious health effect is on a par with being in a car.

Unfortunately, It is difficult to keep schools fully open.

And it's hard to keep service industry jobs open with so many unvaccinated people. They are clogging up hospitals.
The vaccinated are spreading the virus to children under 12.

I suspect there will be anywhere from 50-75 Democrat loses in the House at the mid term. Probably at least a half dozen in the Senate.

The vaccinated are spreading the virus to children under 12.
Yes, but less so than the unvaccinated, and statistically speaking even with the Delta variant, around 3-4% of all hospitalizations are for kids. So getting ALL the adults vaccinated is the best avenue to getting on with life as normally as possible.

And that's why Biden may yet be reelected. Unless the dems blow it on spending, which is very possible.

If Trump becomes President again then this will become Nazi Germany. I would suggest you look at the California recall election. Newsom is not popular but he will likely win by a margin pretty close to what he won by in 2018. This will happen because the leading candidate to replace him was a Trump like right winger. Biden's only mistake was feeling he was bound by Trump's agreement which the Taliban had already violated.
Biden was in charge and nazi style governing is forcing Americans to get a vaccine or lose your job. Thank God Trump is running again and Biden is making sure he succeed. Thousands of young people are starting to yell fuc# Biden. Proof there is sanity coming back.

Opinions are based on facts. If your facts are wrong, so is your opinion!

Did you recently sustain a head injury? That's about the only valid explanation for your incoherent ramblings. You aren't old enough for dementia, but you and Biden sound more and more alike!
Nope. Opinions sometimes aren’t based on facts just faith. You must have been a great teacher. If I believe that God exists it’s based on faith not facts. If I believe that the color green is the most attractive it’s based on preference. I am tall is an opinion. I am 6’3 is a fact. Compare me to Biden again and we are no longer cordial. That’s a low blow.

The column makes some fair points. However, Lordy as we all SHOULD know, a month in politics is forever. A year and two months is quite literally an eternity.

Republicans can lick their chops all they must, but we shall see!

What voter fraud, Q?
My comments are for the informed members on this forum.

Please do not strain your single digit IQ while trying to discern actual reality when it is being discussed here.

Perhaps you would be safer ranting your DELUSIONS in some other TDS thread.

Nope. Opinions sometimes aren’t based on facts just faith. You must have been a great teacher. If I believe that God exists it’s based on faith not facts. If I believe that the color green is the most attractive it’s based on preference. I am tall is an opinion. I am 6’3 is a fact. Compare me to Biden again and we are no longer cordial. That’s a low blow.

OK, point taken. I should have said most opinions, and your opinions that teachers are worse today is not based on facts, but just your wild-assed and completely unqualified guess, and not based on facts.

OK, point taken. I should have said most opinions, and your opinions that teachers are worse today is not based on facts, but just your wild-assed and completely unqualified guess, and not based on facts.
Current event in the news proves once again just how old and out of touch with reality you Leftist really are.

Based on observations with my kids and other parents sharing similar observations. Hence it is an opinion not a fact.

Forum List

Back