Within black families, hard truths told to sons amid Ferguson unrest

This kind of shit here too. SMFH

Joseph Houseman, 'Open Carry' Advocate, Gets His Rifle Back After Tense Police Standoff

A police officer repeatedly asked Houseman to put down his gun so they could talk, but he refused and accused the cop of "acting like a prick" and being in a gang.

At one point, when asked his name, Houseman identified himself as "Joe Schmoe."

After 40 minutes, Houseman put down his rifle, which was then confiscated by police. He also offered his real name and said he was sorry.

"I apologize. I have a bad attitude because we're losing our rights," he said.

When Houseman refused a breathalyzer test, officers decided not to give him his gun back. Instead, he was told to come to the police station and claim it the next day. He did, and his gun was returned.

JosephHouseman_featured.png

ahhh if you only had proof.

Michael Brown. No weapon and 10 yards away.

Whatever happened to one black translates into what happens to every white?

Thats an ad hominem but let me provide my own in response.

Why are we not hearing about white unarmed kids being killed by the cops every couple of weeks? You have grown ass white man verbally and physically threatening cops with a gun and he gets arrested without a scratch on him. If he was Black he would have looked like smoked Swiss cheese.

This is why Black people have to have a different talk with their kids.

Man accused in 7th Ward shooting rampage was misidentified, police say | NOLA.com

NOPD officers had begun to give chase, and the rampage soon came to an end with a dramatic police standoff. Police said the man stepped out from grassy area on Derbigny and pointed his gun the officers.

They ordered him to drop the weapon, but said he reportedly answered, "No, you drop your (expletive) gun!"

He tried again to flee but was soon arrested after police set up a perimeter in the area and ultimately captured the man near an alley at 1820 N. Derbigny, records show.

blake-authementjpg-79af2188738f9995.jpg

If this had been a Black man he would have been exterminated with extreme prejudice.

That is a guess, far more blacks are taken into custody than shot. Same with whites.

White families also speak to their children about respecting the police.

Your thirst to be treated differently will result in being treated differently.

Man accused in 7th Ward shooting rampage was misidentified, police say | NOLA.com

NOPD officers had begun to give chase, and the rampage soon came to an end with a dramatic police standoff. Police said the man stepped out from grassy area on Derbigny and pointed his gun the officers.

They ordered him to drop the weapon, but said he reportedly answered, "No, you drop your (expletive) gun!"

He tried again to flee but was soon arrested after police set up a perimeter in the area and ultimately captured the man near an alley at 1820 N. Derbigny, records show.

If this had been a Black man he would have been exterminated with extreme prejudice.

That is a guess, far more blacks are taken into custody than shot. Same with whites.

Where did I say be treated differently? I want to be treated the same. If you are not going to shoot a grown man that just got through shooting people and pointing a gun at you as a cop then dont shoot a black kid with no weapon.

Where did I say be treated differently? I want to be treated the same.

Then you must be opposed to Affirmative Action and Racial Quotas. Bravo!

Michael Brown. No weapon and 10 yards away.

Why are we not hearing about white unarmed kids being killed by the cops every couple of weeks? You have grown ass white man verbally and physically threatening cops with a gun and he gets arrested without a scratch on him. If he was Black he would have looked like smoked Swiss cheese.

You're assumption is based on inductive logic: Since one black is shot, then every black is shot, and since the one black is not white, then no whites ever experience injustice.

Got a Newsflash for you: Some Cops are assholes to Everyone.

Where did I say be treated differently? I want to be treated the same.

Then you must be opposed to Affirmative Action and Racial Quotas. Bravo!

Not at all. The alternative is wealth and resource re-distribution. No one wants that.

You're assumption is based on inductive logic: Since one black is shot, then every black is shot, and since the one black is not white, then no whites ever experience injustice.

Its not just one Black person. The vast majority are Black people. I agree that some cops are just ass holes but there are a lot that are racist and assholes. A racist cop is no danger to a white person but they are to Black people. Is this making sense to you?

Its not just one Black person. The vast majority are Black people. I agree that some cops are just ass holes but there are a lot that are racist and assholes. A racist cop is no danger to a white person but they are to Black people. Is this making sense to you?

There are crazy, stupid cops, teachers, doctors, ....whatever.

But a cop has a gun. You don't know WTF might set him off: your race, your smile, your voice...whatever; you don't know.

Best policy is not to antagonize, regardless of your race.

I am so tired of this crap. In real life, blacks are the bad guys, they harass, they intimidate and do extreme violence on a large scale. But on this board, if you point that out, you end up the bad guy....Why is that? Are we afraid of reality or what? Let the bloody chips fall where they may, THAT is reality. WOW. This is a fundamental issue, like gravity. Blacks are violent and hateful and they need to get over it. And people notice. White cops...poor old men who's dog got beaten to death...The loud ass radios, the hate directed at whites...we notice little stuff like that.

Let me guess, you're now going to whine like a little girl when the obvious fact is pointed out for you AGAIN that you are a racist old bag of crap, right?

"Tired" indeed...

When someone tells the truth about blacks, blacks and their white enablers cannot come up with any response than "You're a racist."

I have been stopped and frisked by the police on a number of occasions. I do not challenge them. I do what they say. I keep my hands in sight. I do not move quickly. I do not get hurt.

Young black men have more reason to fear other young black men than white police officers.

I am so tired of this crap. In real life, blacks are the bad guys, they harass, they intimidate and do extreme violence on a large scale. But on this board, if you point that out, you end up the bad guy....Why is that? Are we afraid of reality or what? Let the bloody chips fall where they may, THAT is reality. WOW. This is a fundamental issue, like gravity. Blacks are violent and hateful and they need to get over it. And people notice. White cops...poor old men who's dog got beaten to death...The loud ass radios, the hate directed at whites...we notice little stuff like that.

Let me guess, you're now going to whine like a little girl when the obvious fact is pointed out for you AGAIN that you are a racist old bag of crap, right?

"Tired" indeed...

When someone tells the truth about blacks, blacks and their white enablers cannot come up with any response than "You're a racist."

Bears repeating. Many times.

"Tired" indeed...

And you whine like a little girl as well when the obvious truth is told about you, loser.

Forum List

Back