Within black families, hard truths told to sons amid Ferguson unrest

That's pretty much what I've told my own kids over the years.
And I beez a cracka.

Seriously. What is it with these folks

Here's a clue. When acting like jerks, white kids get hassled by police too.

True story

I was the driver of a car load of white kids when a cop pulled me over at night.

" there has been theft and vandalism of Christmas lights in the neighborhood, can I look in your trunk?"

" yes you may officer"

We had nothing to hide.

That's pretty much what I've told my own kids over the years.
And I beez a cracka.

Seriously. What is it with these folks

Here's a clue. When acting like jerks, white kids get hassled by police too.

True story

I was the driver of a car load of white kids when a cop pulled me over at night.

" there has been theft and vandalism of Christmas lights in the neighborhood, can I look in your trunk?"

" yes you may officer"

We had nothing to hide.

What a dumb ass.

Yet very few black parents want to talk about the 4,500 black on black murders per year. It is all about hatred of whites...

That matters more than 4,500 blacks killed every fucking year to them.

How about a black dad sitting his son down for a talk about gang violence??? How about it...How about Sharpton demanding an end to it! Seems far more logical than the shit storm in the midwest that we see going on.

Shouldn't people of any color dress as they expect to be treated, pay attention to legitimate authority within its boundaries, and speak as well as act respectfully to everyone of any age or color (or whatever) until or unless given a legitimate reason not to? Shouldn't everyone be taught to put safety and common sense ahead of their own foolish pride? Shouldn't everyone know there are responsibilities as well as rights that come with being a member of society?

How does one dress as they expect to be treated? As long as they are not at work or conducting business they can wear what they want to.

wearing baggy jeans hanging down to the ankles, seeing their boxers and butt isnt very wise if you want to be considered as a mature adult with self respect.

Why does that give you license to kill me? I dont care about your opinion of my self respect. As a cop your job is not to judge me on my apparel, skin color, sex, age etc.
Nobody is being killed by cops for wearing baggy pants.

Shouldn't people of any color dress as they expect to be treated, pay attention to legitimate authority within its boundaries, and speak as well as act respectfully to everyone of any age or color (or whatever) until or unless given a legitimate reason not to? Shouldn't everyone be taught to put safety and common sense ahead of their own foolish pride? Shouldn't everyone know there are responsibilities as well as rights that come with being a member of society?

How does one dress as they expect to be treated? As long as they are not at work or conducting business they can wear what they want to.

wearing baggy jeans hanging down to the ankles, seeing their boxers and butt isnt very wise if you want to be considered as a mature adult with self respect.

Why does that give you license to kill me? I dont care about your opinion of my self respect. As a cop your job is not to judge me on my apparel, skin color, sex, age etc.
Nobody is being killed by cops for wearing baggy pants.
The baggy pants look is for losers, whatever color they are. There are just more black losers, that's all.

Forum List

Back