With Youngkin victorious, a post-Trump Virginia returns as a swing state

Lost in the shuffle is the fact that republicans won back the delegate majority.

Which is as important, if not more so.

Judges in Virginia do not participate in popular elections, but instead are chosen by the legislative election of judges. This is the only state where all levels of the court are selected by the Virginia Legislature.

In these legislative elections, Supreme Court judges are elected to 12 year terms, while Court of Appeals and Circuit Court judges to eight-year terms.

Virginia is one of seven states that does not use judicial elections as a selection method. Instead, judges are selected by one of the appointment methods. To read more about how states use judicial elections to select judges across the country, click here.

One of us is wrong and it ain't me.
If so, this is a first..
You know nothing but hate.
^^^
Irony so thick a continental engineer can't cut it.
You have never used your guns for your pathetic reasons and you know it
There are a large number of uses for a firearm - so I bet he has.
The lot of you gun nuts are piss and wind. Home of the brave??? Bullshit.
You know nothing but hate.

FDYOPYHXIAMu4MF

Youngkin is very deft for somebody who hasn't run a campaign before, in understanding the importance of the Trump voters out there to his coalition

It's a good playbook

Youngkin didn’t renounce Trumpism in a blue state, nor did he emphasize it. That gives Republicans lots of room to work with when it comes to using Trump’s base to reinstall Mitch McConnell as the majority leader.

Trump did a tele-rally for Youngkin, put out several statements supporting him and said they would work well together. However, in a world without Trump’s Twitter account, big rallies or presence in the White House, it just didn’t have the same effect for Democrats.

Youngkin didn’t renounce Trumpism in a blue state, nor did he emphasize it. That gives Republicans lots of room to work with when it comes to using Trump’s base to reinstall Mitch McConnell as the majority leader.
McConnell is more cancerous than Trump, imo. But hitler stalin stalin hitler. LOL

McAuliffe literally attacked education.

You've seen to have missed s few posts of mine but being an imbecile, I can understand that.
I love here you moronic fool and even if I didn't, what difference would make?
If your implying that Australians are somehow less intelligent than any other nation, I confirms what you don't know.

If you think making that reference is some How intimidating me, you're wrong.
I know you don't have a broad knowledge of many things other than a hatred for democrats which is what your criticism of me is all about. Nothing else.

I don't care about your childish remarks. You but a skid mark on my trousers. You're of low IQ and that's familiar to repubmicans on here. So keep going if you like but you will never stop me and each time you do it, I get to gave another swing at your poor intellect. it's taking a while for you to catch on boy.
WAit you're from the Nazi state of Australia.......what the fuck are you arguing about American politics for?

WAit you're from the Nazi state of Australia.......what the fuck are you arguing about American politics for?

Again, I don't live in Australia and the conservative government is no more Nazi than my dog.

You're are ignorant about politics outside of USA but quite freely offer advice to other countries as if your type of democracy is worth exporting.
You know nothing about Australia except what fox and Owens has told you. Admit it. You know nothing big galoots.

I'm not arguing about American politics. I obviously know more than you. Any one who voted for trump both times is mentally deficiedefincluding you.
You all hate Marxism etc but installed a confirmed dumb arse fascist pig and then worshipped him but I know nothimg about politics???

You're an indictment to the human race.

Again, I don't live in Australia and the conservative government is no more Nazi than my dog.

You're are ignorant about politics outside of USA but quite freely offer advice to other countries as if your type of democracy is worth exporting.
You know nothing about Australia except what fox and Owens has told you. Admit it. You know nothing big galoots.

I'm not arguing about American politics. I obviously know more than you. Any one who voted for trump both times is mentally deficiedefincluding you.
You all hate Marxism etc but installed a confirmed dumb arse fascist pig and then worshipped him but I know nothimg about politics???

You're an indictment to the human race.
Is it legal according to this board's TOS to use the forums while drunk?

Forum List

Back