Van Jones paints grim picture for Democrats after loss in Virginia

The last Democratic governor of NJ who won a re election was in the Nineteen SEVENTIES about 50 years ago. And the President's party generally does not do great in the midterms. We all remember Obama's 2010 slaughter by the GOP.

Frankly the fact Virginia was soooo close is kinda crazy.

The media just wants a story. The pendulum swings.

The last Democratic governor of NJ who won a re election was in the Nineteen SEVENTIES about 50 years ago. And the President's party generally does not do great in the midterms. We all remember Obama's 2010 slaughter by the GOP.

Frankly the fact Virginia was soooo close is kinda crazy.

The media just wants a story. The pendulum swings.

The NJ call is too early to call. Still 13% to count and Murphy is down just by 0.1%.
There may have to be a recount knowing the the Democrats.
It's all over for McAuliffe, Virginia is now a Red State. Youngkin has won handsomely.
McAuliffe beat himself .

This is one time I hope this guy is right! :clap:

He's a pundit on a MSM "news" broadcast and he's using language about "these voters are ours". The Leftists in media don't even try to act as though they aren't propagandists any longer. I expected him to say something about this being another "whitelash"...

Let's hope it turns out to be true for them so we can start to return to sanity in this country. It's a small start but it's a start.

I just hope Republicans don't run too hard at divisive issues or try to be too heavy handed. Slow, steady, and avoid overly attacking Democrats and just stick to the issues at hand.

The 2022 Mid Terms will greatly surpass the 2010 GOP landslide. The democrats are in big trouble and they know it.

The Democrats have nobody to blame but themselves. Being bat shit Left Wing crazy ain't gonna win many elections.

Looks like Virginia is sick of the shitfuckkery going on. BUT....don't celebrate yet. Votes are already disappearing for Youngkin just like they did with Trump. The shitfuckkery is still goin' on.

The Democrats are masters at stealing elections. We have seen it time and time again. They will try to steal this one if there is any way they think they can get away with it.

The 2022 Mid Terms will greatly surpass the 2010 GOP landslide. The democrats are in big trouble and they know it.

The Democrats have nobody to blame but themselves. Being bat shit Left Wing crazy ain't gonna win many elections.
And that's the reason why Buffalo, NY stands poised to have a FIVE TERM mayor in Byron Brown over far Left nut job India Walton.

Let's hope it turns out to be true for them so we can start to return to sanity in this country. It's a small start but it's a start.

I just hope Republicans don't run too hard at divisive issues or try to be too heavy handed. Slow, steady, and avoid overly attacking Democrats and just stick to the issues at hand.
Oh, kinda like the Dems are doing right now and have been doing since 2020? Like that? That was far from slow and steady and that's how the Dems got away with what they got away with. Hell no. Stomp them in the fucking ground.

I pray and hope they DO find their gonads and run at super speed. Fuck the slow and steady. Undo all that has been done that has fucked this country up so badly and made us a laughing stock to the whole world.

Just like I said...you better get use to losing democrats...if you steal an election you had better be able to do the job....
They should get used to losing?! I didn’t think politicians lost anymore. Aren’t elections simply stolen now a days? The Dems didn’t lose in Virginia, the GOP stole the election. There is overwhelming evidence… Right?

They should get used to losing?! I didn’t think politicians lost anymore. Aren’t elections simply stolen now a days? The Dems didn’t lose in Virginia, the GOP stole the election. There is overwhelming evidence… Right?

The filthy ass Democrats that tried to tell the parents in Virginia that their children should be brainwashed with Liberal racism are the ones that lost the election.

feel free to show it.

The filthy ass Democrats that tried to tell the parents in Virginia that their children should be brainwashed with Liberal racism are the ones that lost the election.
But I heard the election was stolen from them and there was a ton of evidence to prove it

Forum List

Back