With Youngkin victorious, a post-Trump Virginia returns as a swing state

The left's worst nightmare. Prepare for endless vilification.
Virginia's new Lieutenant governor

1635939041643.png

You've seen to have missed s few posts of mine but being an imbecile, I can understand that.
I love here you moronic fool and even if I didn't, what difference would make?
If your implying that Australians are somehow less intelligent than any other nation, I confirms what you don't know.

If you think making that reference is some How intimidating me, you're wrong.
I know you don't have a broad knowledge of many things other than a hatred for democrats which is what your criticism of me is all about. Nothing else.

I don't care about your childish remarks. You but a skid mark on my trousers. You're of low IQ and that's familiar to repubmicans on here. So keep going if you like but you will never stop me and each time you do it, I get to gave another swing at your poor intellect. it's taking a while for you to catch on boy.
If you're not an American citizen your opinion is moot.

And with the heavy Nazi tactics your government is using in Australia I think you should find an Australian forum

You've seen to have missed s few posts of mine but being an imbecile, I can understand that.
I love here you moronic fool and even if I didn't, what difference would make?
If your implying that Australians are somehow less intelligent than any other nation, I confirms what you don't know.

If you think making that reference is some How intimidating me, you're wrong.
I know you don't have a broad knowledge of many things other than a hatred for democrats which is what your criticism of me is all about. Nothing else.

I don't care about your childish remarks. You but a skid mark on my trousers. You're of low IQ and that's familiar to repubmicans on here. So keep going if you like but you will never stop me and each time you do it, I get to gave another swing at your poor intellect. it's taking a while for you to catch on boy.
Do they have CommonCore in Australia? Asking for a friend.

That is because Republicans don't steal elections but the filthy ass corrupt Democrats do. We all know that.

This election is bad news for you stupid Moon Bats.

It fucks the destructive Progressive agenda of Potatohead and it bode wells for a landslide Republican takeover of the House and Senate in the mid terms.
Even when your candidate wins you Trump asslickers accuse Dems of stealing elections.

Keep parroting the orange pile of shit who had his ass beat one year ago today, clown.

Both candidates spent in excess of 40 MILLION DOLLARS each for a job that pays a couple hundred thousand a year for four years...
Where did that money come from?

And for whatever reason people think they are electing a representative government that represents them.

People really believe this...
Really.... you can't make this stuff up.

Now the story is about how Democratic Donors are going with PACs instead of the Democratic Party...and the Democrats are losing money by the Barrell.

I guess you didn't know that he's taking credit for Younkin's win.
Youngkin was smart and kept TRUMP! at the right distance, close enough to gain from his enormous popularity and distant enough to avoid his enormous ego taking over the campaign.

Forum List

Back