With Our Victory Of Roe Being Overturned, Next Target--Same Sex Marriage!

If they ever re-visit obergfell, and I'm not sure they will, it should only be to change it to make all states RECOGNIZE same sex marriage licenses issued by other States, but they don't have to ISSUE same sex marriage licenses if they don't have to.

The Constitution was meant to be a living breathing document that changed with the times.
Where was that ever written anywhere by the Founders? Go ahead, put up the link, I'm waiting.

Unfortunately, the judges basing their rulings on their belief in a sky pixie don't reflect the views of the majority.
Apparently they do, just that you're not the majority after all. Not even close.

Memba that red wave in November?...LOL.
It's coming Baby. Gun Rights restored in NY saying we don't need no state's stinking permission to protect ourselves, and now, illegal federalism has been killed once again restoring democracy so that individual states can choose for THEMSELVES. Yea!

Now conservatives have more reason than ever to come out this November and keep cramming LIBERTY and DEMOCRACY down your fucking throat. :happy-1:

One word for you. Precedent.

One word for you: Constitution.

The Constitution trumps precedence every time

The Constitution was meant to be a living breathing document that changed with the times.

So change it. You know how.

Unfortunately, the judges basing their rulings on their belief in a sky pixie don't reflect the views of the majority.

Just bullshit leftie smear talk.

Again, this will be fun to watch.
Memba that red wave in November?...LOL.
Let's see if that holds. :)
I'm not worried. :p

If they ever re-visit obergfell, and I'm not sure they will, it should only be to change it to make all states RECOGNIZE same sex marriage licenses issued by other States, but they don't have to ISSUE same sex marriage licenses if they don't have to.
That won't wipe it out, nor is it the State's place to do so. It will only complicate legal issues, medical insurance, etc. Only important to the strident religious right. They's best take a break, on societal changing rulings for a good while, lest they trigger expansion of the court to protect the majority of people not wanting radical change.

Roe v Wade was decided four decades ago. So take your Constitutional "process" and your braying about liberty and freedom for all and stick it.
We all know it's bullshit. Freedom and liberty for some...the rest?..fuck em.
Boy, these fucktard lefties are really exposing their true colors today

This one disrespects our Constitution and has no use for it

Where was that ever written anywhere by the Founders? Go ahead, put up the link, I'm waiting.

Apparently they do, just that you're not the majority after all. Not even close.

It's coming Baby. Gun Rights restored in NY saying we don't need no state's stinking permission to protect ourselves, and now, illegal federalism has been killed once again restoring democracy so that individual states can choose for THEMSELVES. Yea!

Now conservatives have more reason than ever to come out this November and keep cramming LIBERTY and DEMOCRACY down your fucking throat. :happy-1:
Air Force is unconstitutional then...not mentioned in the Constitution.

With the credibility of the court in ruins it's time to confront a future where states will have to ignore their decisions.
Asshole, the constitutionality of their decision cannot be denied. Go ahead and ignore their decision to give back free reign for states to make their OWN laws! Two years ago, you were rioting AGAINST federalism calling Trump a dictator! Now that the courts have given back your rights, you are crying we don't have ENOUGH federalism!

You braindead idiot morons never cease to amaze.

Clarence Thomas in his opposing opinion said that was absolutely one of the worst decisions ever made by the Supreme Court.

I hope he pushes to have the queer marriage bill overturned.

Asshole, the constitutionality of their decision cannot be denied. Go ahead and ignore their decision to give back free reign for states to make their OWN laws! Two years ago, you were rioting AGAINST federalism calling Trump a dictator! Now that the courts have given back your rights, you are crying we don't have ENOUGH federalism!

You braindead idiot morons never cease to amaze.
What do you care you hateful slug? As long as it's to the spite the libs you'll support anything.

With the credibility of the court in ruins it's time to confront a future where states will have to ignore their decisions.
That's dumb. You sound like another anarchist wannabe. I still support the US Supreme Court.

Traditional marriage must be increased as for civilization to continue at a cheaper price. A despot will come to power to enforce that at some point, or we will do it for common sense and still have some freedoms.
How does gay marriage decrease heterosexual marriages?

One can arguing allowing Sam sex marriage normalized gays, which in turn allowed for trannies to rise up and once they became normalized that opened the door for groomers.
Slippery slope fallacy.

Forum List

Back