With Our Victory Of Roe Being Overturned, Next Target--Same Sex Marriage!

One word for you. Precedent.
The Constitution was meant to be a living breathing document that changed with the times.
Unfortunately, the judges basing their rulings on their belief in a sky pixie don't reflect the views of the majority.

Again, this will be fun to watch.
Memba that red wave in November?...LOL.
Let's see if that holds. :)
Wrong. The Constitution was not meant to change with the times. If you want to change it, then amend it. That's the process.

No... if Bob wants to marry Ken go for it... whatever floats your boat without killing grooming or harming children is not my problem....

One can arguing allowing Sam sex marriage normalized gays, which in turn allowed for trannies to rise up and once they became normalized that opened the door for groomers. Everytime something abnormal becomes normal then the next step up becomes normal and so on and so on. There is always someone waiting to take things to the next level and push things as far as they can. Theoretically child groomers and child sex people have been on the rise and becoming more public is because they are the next step in immoral evolution that started back with gays getting married and it has increased in a short amount of time. Trannies took a while to get going but they advanced very rapidly, more so than gays, and they have opened the door for more perversities.

Now me personally I don't care if gays get married. I worked with a few that were married and they were nice people. It's not my place to tell someone else they are wrong for wanting to get married. But I also can't ignore the fact that it could have been what lead us down our current path directly or indirectly.

Yes, its called an amendment process. You federal supremacists should try it sometime. Instead of trying to shove your bullshit down everyones throat.
Roe v Wade was decided four decades ago. So take your Constitutional "process" and your braying about liberty and freedom for all and stick it.
We all know it's bullshit. Freedom and liberty for some...the rest?..fuck em.

Roe v Wade was decided four decades ago. So take your Constitutional "process" and your braying about liberty and freedom for all and stick it.
We all know it's bullshit. Freedom and liberty for some...the rest?..fuck em.
The SC revisited an issue. It has happened before. It will happen again.

Traditional marriage must be increased as for civilization to continue at a cheaper price. A despot will come to power to enforce that at some point, or we will do it for common sense and still have some freedoms.
I would leave these people alone, having no personal interest in legislating what they do in their own homes or lives, as it does not affect me unless they practice their sexual activities on my lawn, out in public or in front of children.

A two year old with a sense of proportion could see that coming.
So you had a 50/50 shot at seeing it too?

Just cements the fact that the SC is useless.
Yep, that useless ol' third branch of our government, Jack. Useless, just not as useless as Nancy's Congress and not nearly as useless as that flatulent piece of shit turd molding in the WH.

It is, and has always been a tool of conservatives to force their religious and moral value system on the majority.
Yep. That terrible concept of LAW and DEMOCRACY. How sad for YOU that these have been restored.

The backlash on these rulings will be fun to watch.
When these fascist idiots destroy property and start killing people, just try to contain all your ejaculations in your shorts, OK?

The fact that you call yourself a “macho man” is an obvious indication you are not one.
_____Show me you War Face.jpg

The guy who invented legal marriage, the gist being tax breaks to offset the burden of child rearing, didn’t think he would need to explain that. Since homos can’t procreate with one another, no need for the legal protection. Duh.
But now buttfucking (without proof) is the criteria for the subsidies. What’s to stop two hetero buds from declaring themselves to be homo just to get the tax breaks? Defeats the whole purpose.

And Justice Clarence Thomas concurs. This degeneracy must end. It should be outlawed. God forbids it!

I have no problem with that law

However I'd like it overturned just to see libturds running naked in the streets on fire......................Well worth it to see the faggots have a stroke

I could fucking care if they got married or fell in a sewer

Forum List

Back