with oil and gas rising every single day ole joe shuts down another 3 leases

I see a video with some politician probably pontificating and say to myself "no thanks".

Now I imagine the complaint here is the move to not offer up 3 leases to auction, which is not shutting down three leases. The reason claimed is there is no interest. Is that the case? Maybe if more was provided that a blurb statement and a video we would know.

The Democrats have always sought high European style gasoline prices, Brandon's plan is working out as planned.

They envy the fact that Europeans live in crowded cities, with few cars and lots of trains , and they seek that for us.

Unfortunately, the doofuses in the lib camp have no plan on how to build railroads to connect all of the cities and town in the USA. They think everyone lives in NY, LA or on the Killing Fields of Chicago.

I see a video with some politician probably pontificating and say to myself "no thanks".

Now I imagine the complaint here is the move to not offer up 3 leases to auction, which is not shutting down three leases. The reason claimed is there is no interest. Is that the case? Maybe if more was provided that a blurb statement and a video we would know.
Oh my God your popsicle stand would fail in an hour......lololol

With the future of gasoline looking really bleak, no one wants to touch them because of the hostility towards energy.....lolololol

This is so much fun to watch......6 buck average by August.....lolololol

8 buck diesel.....10 dollar Chips Ahoy cookies.......lolololololol....I can't wait

The Summer of Love will be upon us....lololol

Oh my God your popsicle stand would fail in an hour......lololol

With the future of gasoline looking really bleak, no one wants to touch them because of the hostility towards energy.....lolololol

It's funny how often people pretend to disagree with me when agreeing with me. So are you saying oil companies are not interested in these auctions?

It's funny how often people pretend to disagree with me when agreeing with me. So are you saying oil companies are not interested in these auctions?
Everything depends on future anticipation of supply and profits. Biden's hostility works

We will burn up in 8 yrs if we don't stop. 10 buck a gallon gas will solve so much of this burning. All petroleum products must cease usage now..........we need to switch the military to all electric soon....electric tanks, battleships, planes.

all commercial flight needs to go electric soon

Joe don't know, Joe must go. But he does know he's offering leases that nobody wants and withholding leases that everyone wants. That means Joe is actively and intentionally driving fuel prices up. And when fuel prices go up, everything else goes up. And that is the story of today's inflation. It's totally Biden's (and his puppeteers) fault and it's intentional.

Everything depends on future anticipation of supply and profits. Biden's hostility works

We will burn up in 8 yrs if we don't stop. 10 buck a gallon gas will solve so much of this burning. All petroleum products must cease usage now..........we need to switch the military to all electric soon....electric tanks, battleships, planes.

all commercial flight needs to go electric soon

Complain about that but be honest about what was done here.

Sleepy Joe already canceled exploration in the ANWR, leases and pipelines all over.

Thing in the petroleum racket that the government already approved and that the industry already spent money on.

They'd have to be a fool to bid money on other leases that are likely to be canceled before they can make money for the company.

Oil companies would be better off investing their money on projects in countries where the politicians aren't as goofy and are serious about producing a lot of oil.

Sleepy Joe already canceled exploration in the ANWR, leases and pipelines all over.

Thing in the petroleum racket that the government already approved and that the industry already spent money on.

They'd have to be a fool to bid money on other leases that are likely to be canceled before they can make money for the company.

Oil companies would be better off investing their money on projects in countries where the politicians aren't as goofy and are serious about producing a lot of oil.

Argue you dislike his policies but what happened here is three auctions were cancelled over there being no interest.

The Democrats have always sought high European style gasoline prices, Brandon's plan is working out as planned.

They envy the fact that Europeans live in crowded cities, with few cars and lots of trains , and they seek that for us.

Unfortunately, the doofuses in the lib camp have no plan on how to build railroads to connect all of the cities and town in the USA. They think everyone lives in NY, LA or on the Killing Fields of Chicago.
That is because they suck on the tits of capitalism for the good life while sucking on the tit of government largesse to survive like royalty.

Democrats want the European high gas prices but they are too chicken shit to be accountable for their policies.

What's that NFL rule where you don't participate in the huddle but fake a side line exit?

:banana:
15163304801735572870aggie-football-clipart.hi.png

Aggie Athletics thanks you all for your contributions.

:laughing0301:

So you are saying you refuse to watch the video, will remain completely ignorant, then comment anyway as if you have a clue.

In short, you will do in this thread what you do in all threads.

Sure, don't watch the video, don't buy groceries, don't buy gas, then you can remain the ignorant fool you are.

's funny how often people pretend to disagree with me when agreeing with me. So are you saying oil companies are not interested in these auctions?
The reason they’re not interested is because the iden Administration has made it very clear that they will not approve the permits, pipelines and other infrastructure necessary to actually do anything on those leases.

Forum List

Back