With millions about to be evicted, mass rioting about to explode & rents skyrocketing, the TRUE cost of the Democrat COVID Coup is about to be felt...

As rents skyrocket almost everywhere, millions brace for eviction & homelessness, and local police try to prepare for mass rioting & arson beginning in August, the United States is on the brink of the greatest catastrophe it has ever faced.

All courtesy of the Democrat Party, which orchestrated a devastating Covid Coup in 2020 in order to regain power & increase its wealth at a cost of TRILLIONS of dollars (so far), and TENS OF MILLIONS of American lives destroyed.

The homeless population is about to explode, and some are estimating that even as rents are already skyrocketing, it's only the beginning of an even more devastating affordable housing crisis as millions of housing units may be destroyed by mass rioting and arson expected to occur in August.

Can anything stop the horror about to transpire as a result of the Democrat COVID Coup?

Will Democrats be properly identified as the perpetrators of the most horrendous acts of treason, terror and mass destruction in our nation's history?

Will the United States survive?

There is no democrat party.
In my dreams, you're correct. :)
In yer functionality illiterate dreams.
^ More Democrat trolling - they can't discuss the topic, which is telling.

As rents skyrocket almost everywhere, millions brace for eviction & homelessness, and local police try to prepare for mass rioting & arson beginning in August, the United States is on the brink of the greatest catastrophe it has ever faced.

All courtesy of the Democrat Party, which orchestrated a devastating Covid Coup in 2020 in order to regain power & increase its wealth at a cost of TRILLIONS of dollars (so far), and TENS OF MILLIONS of American lives destroyed.

The homeless population is about to explode, and some are estimating that even as rents are already skyrocketing, it's only the beginning of an even more devastating affordable housing crisis as millions of housing units may be destroyed by mass rioting and arson expected to occur in August.

Can anything stop the horror about to transpire as a result of the Democrat COVID Coup?

Will Democrats be properly identified as the perpetrators of the most horrendous acts of treason, terror and mass destruction in our nation's history?

Government will come in and just say that this is why government needs to take over the landlord business and turn them all into ghettos.
No, the country's going to burn courtesy of Democrats and their enraged/betrayed pets.
Democrats in Congress want mass looting and torching of cities................that is, unless it is their precious Capital or the block they live on.
You're half right - they only care about themselves - but when this happens, and it's about to, they'll then lose the midterms big time.

So basically, they destroyed the country for 2 years of power.

What can one say but "Democrat."

Hmmm.

I see that one of our Democrat posters - Candycorn - thinks that homelessness, skyrocketing rents, and mass rioting and arson are funny.

I should be surprised, but I'm not.

Naw, what's funny is you think this is going to be a disaster.

Most of these people have already made plans to move somewhere else once the morotorium is lifted.

Yeah... there are gonna be problems... although these will happen individually, which does not lend itself to collective rage nor orchestration against it.
There was no "coup" you propagandizing, lying sack of $hit. Your Orange A$$hole lost fair-and-square. You had 60+ chances in court to prove it. You failed.
Phukk 'em.
Yes. There are things that can be done. No, you lying elephant turd... there was no "coup".
No, a$$wipe. Democrats will be the ones stuck dealing with a pandemic made much worse by your Orange Baboon-God's miserable performance.

Of course the United States will survive... no thanks to you-and-yours, my little Internet butt-floss...

Democrats “covid coup”? Well there’s some gaslighting. Donald mishandles the pandemic, gets hospitalized with covid, is ambivalent about safety and social distancing, loses the election, then incites a coup. And this thread claims a Democrat “covid coup”? Bwahahaha.

Hmmm.

I see that one of our Democrat posters - Candycorn - thinks that homelessness, skyrocketing rents, and mass rioting and arson are funny.

Most of these people have already made plans to move somewhere else once the morotorium is lifted.
What's sad is that you don't see it about to happen.

Have they? Link?
Reminds me of the scene in Under Siege:

The OP=Stranix

View attachment 509778

More Democrat trolling & refusal to respond to the topic...

Yeah... there are gonna be problems... although these will happen individually, which does not lend itself to collective rage nor orchestration against it.
There was no "coup" you propagandizing, lying sack of $hit. Your Orange A$$hole lost fair-and-square. You had 60+ chances in court to prove it. You failed.
Phukk 'em.
Yes. There are things that can be done. No, you lying elephant turd... there was no "coup".
No, a$$wipe. Democrats will be the ones stuck dealing with a pandemic made much worse by your Orange Baboon-God's miserable performance.

Of course the United States will survive... no thanks to you-and-yours, my little Internet butt-floss...
Supposition without basis.

More fanatical Democrat spewing & derailing.

Democrat hatred of their supposed core constituency on parade.

More Democrat spewing/trolling/derailing.

See above.

See above.

Democrats “covid coup”? Well there’s some gaslighting. Donald mishandles the pandemic, gets hospitalized with covid, is ambivalent about safety and social distancing, loses the election, then incites a coup. And this thread claims a Democrat “covid coup”? Bwahahaha.
Yes. Indeed - the Democrats do nothing but gaslight. 100% hysterical Democrat fantasy. Yup. More Democrat denial of their party's terrorism & treason.

yes, stop playing into partisan politics, and confront the entire government ....~S~
So stop calling treasonous terrorists treasonous terrorists? But concur on the larger issues - the Democrat Party simply exploited existing situations, but made them 100 times worse.

My youngest daughter's rent went up 15% in one year. Pretty crazy

Hmmm.

Have they? Link?

The OP=Stranix

View attachment 509778

The OP was nothing worth responding to...it was just more fear mongering by a defeated opponent.

Penelope You are completely delusional.@Mac1958

Trumpsters are keeping the delta variant alive? Are you retarded? Where do you come up with this shit. It came from India and there is no way to wipe out this virus completely. There will be variants as covid virus's evolve. The vaccinated btw, kill off most not all of the virus---forcing the virus to mutate while keeping them from showing signs--they then spread the mutated virus to others including other vaccinated.

Oh fyi, blacks are one of the largest groups that vote dem and they WERE also the largest group not getting vaccinated.

So do tell how do you blame trumpsters for the communist virus spread?

My youngest daughter's rent went up 15% in one year. Pretty crazy
It's not a good situation NOW, and it's about to get infinitely worse.

Hmmm.

Have they? Link?

The OP=Stranix

View attachment 509778

The OP was nothing worth responding to...it was just more fear mongering by a defeated opponent.

^ More spewing, trolling and derailing by a duped Democrat, but speaking of defeated opponents, that's what the Republicans will be saying about the Democrats in 2022.

Trumpsters are keeping the delta variant alive? Are you retarded? Where do you come up with this shit. It came from India and there is no way to wipe out this virus completely. There will be variants as covid virus's evolve. The vaccinated btw, kill off most not all of the virus---forcing the virus to mutate while keeping them from showing signs--they then spread the mutated virus to others including other vaccinated.

Oh fyi, blacks are one of the largest groups that vote dem and they WERE also the largest group not getting vaccinated.

Psssst...

Democrats are not in their right minds.

Pass it on...

You mean the true cost of tRump's mishandling of the virus response.

Psssst...

Democrats are not in their right minds.

Pass it on...
Democrats are, by and large, vaccinated at this point. Republicans are not. New variants are breeding in the republican cesspool.

Forum List

Back