With a new Justice, who is in line for Republicans to ramp up their attacks?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Gays
Muslims
Blacks
Hispanics
Women's rights
Sick and disabled
Scientists

We know Republicans hate gays. That's a given.

They just passed a Muslim Travel Ban.

They ended voting rights and want to end affirmative action.

They are currently attacking Hispanics.

The talk of the day is women's rights.

Republicans want to end pre existing conditions protections.

They don't believe in climate change.

They already are attacking on so many fronts.

So what will they ramp up with a new Supreme Court Justice?

What is the endgame?

It’s been a good two years...but only the beginning.

Gays
Muslims
Blacks
Hispanics
Women's rights
Sick and disabled
Scientists

What is the endgame?
More libwit lying. Goebbels would be proud of you.

The only way, the ONLY way folks can feel comfortable supporting Trump is by sitting on a well upholstered cushion of latent racism. As Trump sells the politics of fear, hatred, suspicion and exclusion he needs scapegoats. And what scapegoat is more tried and true than those of races other than yours?

Look for civil rights to erode. Look particularly for voter's rights to erode. They want to lock in gerrymandered districts. Look for privacy rights to erode.

I feel like women's rights are next.

It's slowly starting to dawn on you how absolutely fucked you guys are in this next election...isn't it, R-Derp? Trump is a moderate on social issues. He's NOT going after "women's rights"! What's pathetic right now is that you on the left have so few ideas to run on that you're reduced to scare tactics to keep Democratic voters from abandoning ship completely.

The only way, the ONLY way folks can feel comfortable supporting Trump is by sitting on a well upholstered cushion of latent racism. As Trump sells the politics of fear, hatred, suspicion and exclusion he needs scapegoats. And what scapegoat is more tried and true than those of races other than yours?

Look for civil rights to erode. Look particularly for voter's rights to erode. They want to lock in gerrymandered districts. Look for privacy rights to erode.

Voter rights to "erode"? Oh, you mean like requiring a valid ID before someone can cast a ballot? Privacy rights? Barack Obama's administration violated citizen's privacy rights more than any administration in history. Now you want to make it an issue? Now THAT is amusing!

Gays
Muslims
Blacks
Hispanics
Women's rights
Sick and disabled
Scientists

What is the endgame?

Wow, so much fail. You do know that when you start with a false premise, you're not going to make a good point, and you didn't.

Voter rights to "erode"? Oh, you mean like requiring a valid ID before someone can cast a ballot? Privacy rights? Barack Obama's administration violated citizen's privacy rights more than any administration in history. Now you want to make it an issue? Now THAT is amusing!
I've always,found it odd that to the Trumpians, buying a gun should be like buying a can of pop, but voting requires identification. Infringing on gun rights is heresy, but make it tough for citizens to excerise their most valued right.

Gays
Muslims
Blacks
Hispanics
Women's rights
Sick and disabled
Scientists

What is the endgame?
Yawn...
Get a job.
Retired?
Try adult education courses.
Mentally disturbed?
You’re on your own.

I've always,found it odd that to the Trumpians, buying a gun should be like buying a can of pop, but voting requires identification. Infringing on gun rights is heresy, but make it tough for citizens to excerise their most valued right.

You have to pass a background check to buy a gun, but don't even have to present a photo ID to vote. I think you are wildly exaggerating things.

You have to pass a background check to buy a gun, but don't even have to present a photo ID to vote. I think you are wildly exaggerating things.
Not if you buy one at a gun show. Or win one in a raffle.

Gays
Muslims
Blacks
Hispanics
Women's rights
Sick and disabled
Scientists

What is the endgame?
Snowflakes of course.

Not if you buy one at a gun show. Or win one in a raffle.
It's still easier to vote than get a gun.

As a conservative I want common sense gun control laws. Those...I have zero problem with! I also want common sense voter ID laws. Why? Because I value my vote and I don't want to see it be cancelled out by someone who isn't legally entitled to vote! There is no credible reason for not requiring good ID before allowing someone to vote. You liberals want to make it as easy as buying a can of pop. So who REALLY values the right to vote?

Forum List

Back