Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas .

Jeez harmonica. God or no God it does not hurt to wish people well. Try and have some fun anyway you look at it ,it will make ya feel better. For those of us that celebrate the season what skin is it off your nose we try and enjoy it?
Fuck that. I asked the mods to ban him from the thread, but apparently some only care about concealing and censoring the truth . Like election fraud evidence etc ....go look at the conspiracy dungeon.

2020 has been an overall shitty year most would agree, but that aside, we're still alive and we have a better year to look forward to. (If it's any worse than this one was, we're in big trouble probably)

Here's a look back at my hometown during the 'Blizzard of'78';
I was stranded at the Kiss concert all night that year...it was a blast. A week off from school...party time.

(No I'm not Mike Schario)

Rough year yes. It was not all bad though. Merry Christmas!

Jeez harmonica. God or no God it does not hurt to wish people well. Try and have some fun anyway you look at it ,it will make ya feel better. For those of us that celebrate the season what skin is it off your nose we try and enjoy it?
Fuck that. I asked the mods to ban him from the thread, but apparently some only care about concealing and censoring the truth . Like election fraud evidence etc ....go look at the conspiracy dungeon.
Luke:6, 30-36

Rough year yes. It was not all bad though. Merry Christmas!
To put a positive spin on 2020, I'll say it's the year I finally started actually
getting good on guitar.....I'll post a video sometime if it's not against 'spam' rules.
mail (3).gif

.......Merry?? CHRISTmas???.....a lot of people have lost ''young'' loved ones.....they won't have a merry CHRISTmas.....I know one first hand.....then you have a lot of people out of work/store closings/etc......there's a lot of shit coming.....
.....sure, be positive/happy---but why just for CHRISTmas??????!!!!!!!!--that's fallacy/idiotic/etc........
..I had a thread on MERRY CHRISTmas stuff long ago......it's '''fake''''.............
the greatest murder/rape/robbery/destruction/etc was 2000 years after CHRIST......now we got the pandemic that is fking everything up.....
etc......
...you should be grateful for more than just CHRISTmas time--
Yeah, I lost my whole family. See my siggy? Anyhow Jesus is the reason for the season. I have accepted Christ into my heart and soul and I have been forgiven.
I am going to heaven. Glenn Beck told me so. I give tithing. I put wreaths on their grave today.
.....we've been over this before--there is no heaven/hell/god...and don't say that very stupidshit ''prove there isn't a god''''
link?
link for what?
proof there isn't a god

2020 has been an overall shitty year most would agree, but that aside, we're still alive and we have a better year to look forward to. (If it's any worse than this one was, we're in big trouble probably)

I was stranded at the Kiss concert all night that year...it was a blast. A week off from school...party time.

Which means that when the ball drops on New Year's Eve, ya'll better yell Jumanji so we can all get out of here.

I'm actually surprised we all made it through this year. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Angelo!

Merry Christmas!
Politically we may be poles apart but when it comes to music we sing and play from pretty much the same songsheet!

Back at you. I spent most of the morning touching base with all my relatives, travel restrictions being what they are and everyone living in different states making it a pretty dull but safe one for us.

Hope all of you are doing well, too. I've had a great year personally and so have my relatives, better than I deserve as that talk show guy says.

My best to everyone. 2020 has been a strange year, but not a particularly bad year. Everybody in my family thinks they *may* have had COVID at some point early on (except me) and we are all "essential", meaning every job except a yoga instructor or hair snipper, so it really hasn't affected us much.

Forum List

Back