Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas .

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
2020 has been an overall shitty year most would agree, but that aside, we're still alive and we have a better year to look forward to. (If it's any worse than this one was, we're in big trouble probably)

Here's a look back at my hometown during the 'Blizzard of'78';
I was stranded at the Kiss concert all night that year...it was a blast. A week off from school...party time.

(No I'm not Mike Schario)

1608846988311.png

Happy Holidays.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

.......Merry?? CHRISTmas???.....a lot of people have lost ''young'' loved ones.....they won't have a merry CHRISTmas.....I know one first hand.....then you have a lot of people out of work/store closings/etc......there's a lot of shit coming.....
.....sure, be positive/happy---but why just for CHRISTmas??????!!!!!!!!--that's fallacy/idiotic/etc........
..I had a thread on MERRY CHRISTmas stuff long ago......it's '''fake''''.............
the greatest murder/rape/robbery/destruction/etc was 2000 years after CHRIST......now we got the pandemic that is fking everything up.....
etc......
...you should be grateful for more than just CHRISTmas time--
Yeah, I lost my whole family. See my siggy? Anyhow Jesus is the reason for the season. I have accepted Christ into my heart and soul and I have been forgiven.
I am going to heaven. Glenn Beck told me so. I give tithing. I put wreaths on their grave today.

.......Merry?? CHRISTmas???.....a lot of people have lost ''young'' loved ones.....they won't have a merry CHRISTmas.....I know one first hand.....then you have a lot of people out of work/store closings/etc......there's a lot of shit coming.....
.....sure, be positive/happy---but why just for CHRISTmas??????!!!!!!!!--that's fallacy/idiotic/etc........
..I had a thread on MERRY CHRISTmas stuff long ago......it's '''fake''''.............
the greatest murder/rape/robbery/destruction/etc was 2000 years after CHRIST......now we got the pandemic that is fking everything up.....
etc......
Party pooper.

realistic

etc......
Yeah, I lost my whole family. See my siggy? Anyhow Jesus is the reason for the season. I have accepted Christ into my heart and soul and I have been forgiven.
I am going to heaven. Glenn Beck told me so. I give tithing. I put wreaths on their grave today.
.....we've been over this before--there is no heaven/hell/god...and don't say that very stupidshit ''prove there isn't a god''''

etc......
.....we've been over this before--there is no heaven/hell/god...and don't say that very stupidshit ''prove there isn't a god''''
link?

..allow me to reiterate----2000 years after '''christ''/god's son came, we had the greatest murder/rape/robbery/destruction --for SEVEN christmasses in a row

etc......
link?
link for what?

etc......
link?
link for what?
and don't say that very stupidshit ''prove there isn't a god''''
I won't say it, but at least walk the talk, ok? SHOW ME A LINK

etc......
link?
link for what?
link for WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????

etc......
You're about to be banned from this thread, party pooper.

etc......
can't take the heat?

etc......
.........it's called being realistic --YOU are the fraud because you just want to be ''merry'' because of the christmas brainwashing

etc......
link?
link for what?
Jeez harmonica. God or no God it does not hurt to wish people well. Try and have some fun anyway you look at it ,it will make ya feel better. For those of us that celebrate the season what skin is it off your nose we try and enjoy it?

etc......
link?
link for what?
Jeez harmonica. God or no God it does not hurt to wish people well. Try and have some fun anyway you look at it ,it will make ya feel better. For those of us that celebrate the season what skin is it off your nose we try and enjoy it?
no, the OP is fine...nothing wrong with it ........I'm just putting in some realism

etc......
link?
link for what?
no, the OP is fine...nothing wrong with it ........I'm just putting in some realism
I think things are pretty real out there. I hope you get a break from it for a while this December. I hope you get to do some things ya wanna do with people ya wanna do it with.

New Topics

Forum List

Back