.Wisconsin school district dropped book on Japanese-American incarceration during WWII from curriculum, arguing that the story was 'unbalanced'

We treated the Japs a lot better than you Eurotrash treated the Jews. The mis treatment was in the relocation, not the accommodation they received. They actually got very good treatment with adequate housing, decent food, activities and no harassment.

It probably saved Jap lives. With the brutal war going on I suspect many of them would have been at risk at retaliation from the population. Also, it is quite possible a few of them would have become Jap agents.
You have to pretend to say that because you and your culture are a bunch of cucks. 😄 No one else is ever forced to display the same for cuck whites like you. We can shit on you and your culture all day, every day and be open about it. 😄 Live in the closet bitch, that's where your kind belongs.

What is this picture of Tommy??

barbed-wire-on-the-isle-of-man.jpg

Its about your government suppressing freedom of thought. Being told what is good for you. How to think.
Anyone can walk right into a public library and get that book or they can download it from the internet

And people can be arrested and serve jail time for owning the "wrong" books in your country so are you really one to talk about the government suppressing freedoms ?

We treated the Japs a lot better than you Eurotrash treated the Jews. The mis treatment was in the relocation, not the accommodation they received. They actually got very good treatment with adequate housing, decent food, activities and no harassment.

It probably saved Jap lives. With the brutal war going on I suspect many of them would have been at risk at retaliation from the population. Also, it is quite possible a few of them would have become Jap agents.
Why are you attacking Americans ?

Their livelyhoods were taken from them. Their homes, their belongings, but yeah, they were treated "decent".

I guess this is what is meant by alternative facts.

We see people on here (including yourself) arguing to retaliate against people, many who have done nothing.
American and European civilians that were in Jap held territory were treated very brutally during the war with many of them dying of starvation and disease.

I think any of them would have gladly been happy to get the same accommodations as the Japs we rounded up.

Anyone can walk right into a public library and get that book or download it from the internet

And people can be arrested and serve jail time for owning the "wrong" books in your country so are you really one to talk about the government suppressing freedoms ?
You can be rounded up,lose your job and your home in America for having the wrong colour skin. Then you cover it up because it makes you look bad.
#maga

American and European civilians that were in Jap held territory were treated very brutally during the war with many of them dying of starvation and disease.

I think any of them would have gladly been happy to get the same accommodations as the Japs we rounded up.
Yes but you were attacking American citizens. In America.

Which in no way excuses what we did.

Maybe you would be willing to give up your home and livelyhood for life behind a fence?

Tom Tom doesn't like these photos...

barbed-wire-on-the-isle-of-man.jpg

So... they are one of numerous interment camps in Britain in WW II
They had even more during WW I. They captured 1000s of foreigners during the war and held them against their will. Not just Japanese

Which in no way excuses what we did.

Maybe you would be willing to give up your home and livelyhood for life behind a fence?
It kinda does.

It was a brutal war but the American Japanese were treated better than any war relocated people in the world at the time. We didn't torture them, kill them, rape their women, starve them and brutalize them like the Japanese did to our civilians and everybody else.

It is easy to look at history in a revisionist manner but once the goddamn Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor and killed 3,000 Americans it set into motion a series of very brutal events that had consequences, including Japanese Americans sent to re location camps.

Last edited by a moderator:
It kinda does.

It was a brutal war but the American Japs were treated better than any war relocated people in the world at the time. We didn't torture them, kill them, rape their women, starve them and brutalize them like the Japs did to our civilians and everybody else.

It is easy to look at history in a revisionist manner but once the goddamn Japs attacked Pearl Harbor and killed 3,000 Americans it set into motion a series of very brutal events that had consequences, including Jap Americans sent to re location camps.
Keep dancing like we forced you to. 😄

Forum List

Back