Wisconsin Recount Thread

Good news... if the recount lasts for a other 150 years, she will win!... One state. She can then be the president by the start of the next millennium.

So Stein was wrong to accept Trump's word that there is bigly voting corruption.

0382_s7tr.gif

If just one vote can be saved, it'll have all been worthwhile!

The left...constantly setting themselves up for fail
Failure is actually a part of a LIB's DNA.
Seriously.
Here's how I know:
It's actually easier to fail at something than to succeed at it.
Once you've succeeded at something a little voice keeps telling you: "See you did it!. Now it's up to you to keep succeeding b/c now if you fail your first success will only be seen as a fluke".
It's exactly the same pressure are a kid borrowing a million dollars from his wealthy family promising them he'll triple the money.
There is no bigger loser than someone who was given a million bucks and then goes out a fucks it up.
Way easier to never risk anything.
Hence the hundreds of thousands of LIB pussy man-bun metros hiding in their mommy's basement in fear of ever having to be held accountable for their actions.

Glad to see the recount is going so well for Jill and Hill. Now what difference does that make? Anyone? Answer: None! Now lets hope Jill, Hill and Bill will not be heard from again.

Last edited:
Hillary's own fault she lost. She didn't really get out the illegal alien vote. Even after obama publicly said there would be no consequences for illegals who voted.

That's right. The Jill Stein's/Hillary paid for 'juggernaut' of voter recounts continues to steamroll!!!!!
If I were Trump I wouldn't be doing a victory lap so soon!
Hillary and Stein might get as many as ten more votes in all the recount states combined!
First Day Of Wisconsin Recount Nets Hillary One Vote

Wow!

Game Changer!

Mind Blown!!!

At this rate, by the year 3498 she'll have won 100% of the popular vote

Can't wait for the $/net votes calculations

that's when the real laughing begins.

and kids are starving in Africa Dr. ShillenStein....

Forum List

Back