Wisconsin Lawmaker Moves To Decertify 2020 Election

Bootney Lee Farnsworth
I agree. They could find some Judge to actually look at the proof and agree but its a moot point. Nothing will be done.

We are stuck with the walking, talking disaster Bidung for another 3 years. I'm wondering if the country can survive???

Gee imagine they. The federal courts sticking up for

imagine that. Federal judges ruling in favor of other judges who unconstitutionally alter election laws.

Election laws can only e altered by a state state legislature Not a judge or appointed official or a governor. Only by a state legislature. COVID didn’t suspend the US constitution.
Yup. Takes the legislation of the State to make those changes. Not a Judge.

Trump got a record number of LEGITIMATE VOTES winning more counties than he won in 2016. DEMS cheated by stuffing the ballot boxes in certain FEWER counties in the swing states. It's obvious----no way that fuck up biden got more votes with far fewer counties than Obama, Hilliary, or trump.
In the districts he won in 2016, and in 2020...

He got less of a percentage of the vote in those districts than he did in 2016.....

The new never Trumper republicans that voted for him in 2016, did not vote for him in 2020.

Trump didn't lose because of all the big cities going to Biden....Trump actually got a higher percentage of the city vote in 2020 than he did in 2016, Biden got less percentage of the vote in Philadelphia and Detroit etc, than Hillary got in 2016....

Trump lost his deep red, rural/smaller town voters and Biden got some of them where Hillary didn't in 2016.

Nope. Most Judges wouldn't look at any of the evidence. And there was loads of it.
Some judges didn't look at the evidence because the case had no standing.

Lots of judges did look at the evidence. You guys don't want to admit that the evidence was poor quality. There was hearsay, hearsay within hearsay, opinion masquerading as evidence, and a lot of people who suspected wrongdoing but didn't actually see anything.

For example, someone testified that they thought there was fraud because ballots were brought in from a particular door. That's not actually evidence. That's a suspicion, which is has no basis to believe is fraudulent. There was loads of this kind of nonsense.

there were not. I gave you the correct numbers. And you still ignore them.

There were 64,385 more voters than tallied votes because not all ballots are accepted.

Thank you for proving me correct once again. Even when given the exact numbers you ignore them.
Wtf are you babbling about....23,000 ballots were rejected. Which means 41,000 over votes even if the rejected ballot bs was correct which it isn't. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD DEMS..cheating at the ballot box--stuffing them with fraudulent ballots in dem controlled voting precincts.

Wtf are you babbling about....23,000 ballots were rejected. Which means 41,000 over votes even if the rejected ballot bs was correct which it isn't. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD DEMS..cheating at the ballot box--stuffing them with fraudulent ballots in dem controlled voting precincts.

Your quoting the rejected ballots from the primary.

Not the general election.

You're not very smart.

Fyi, that article was from June, and for the Primary, not the presidential election.

The number I gave were for Penn fucking dumbass. If you are unable to follow the discussion get a 5th grader to read it to you.

Everything is subject to the court suit process. And Court appeals process. The legislatures and friends, lost their cases and appeals.

All election officials, both republican and democratic voting districts followed the final rulings of the court...

The End.
The courts dropped the ball on last years elections.

The number I gave were for Penn fucking dumbass. If you are unable to follow the discussion get a 5th grader to read it to you.

Your quoting the rejected ballots from the primary.

Not the general election.

You're not very smart.
I was being kind---using the biggest possible number that I could find for the lib/communists made up numbers. It is very hard playing make believe with you lib and communists who just pull shit out your butts and says it adds up and when it doesn't.

returned: REJECTED:

And I gathered my info from several sites including Ballotopedia...

Guess which number is the rejected votes form the November election-----and why are there so many less rejected in November than in the primaries.

I was being kind---using the biggest possible number that I could find for the lib/communists made up numbers. It is very hard playing make believe with you lib and communists who just pull shit out your butts and says it adds up and when it doesn't.

The other poster was talking about Pennsylvania. Why are you talking about Wisconsin?

I guess you just need to try again.

From your link, it shows that Wisconsin had NO CHANGE in their rejection rate in 2020 vs the 2016 presidential election rate.

Wisconsin rejection rate was the same, so WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

Change in absentee/mail-in ballot rejection rates, 2016-2020

Showing the state-by-state percentage point change in rejection rates between the 2016 and 2020 general elections. States where the rejection rate increased are shown in yellow and states where the rejection rate decreased are shown in green. States shown at the bottom of the chart had insufficient data.

From 2016 to 2020, rejection rates increased in 12 states and D.C., decreased in 34 states, and were unchanged in two states.
Wisconsin and Wyoming

Forum List

Back