Wisconsin Lawmaker Moves To Decertify 2020 Election

That is a way of avoiding the real issue. There were obviously problems with the 2020 election in several states. . We need to take those problems seriously to help retore public trust in our electoral process

That sounds very sensible and sane, but there is no evidence for election fraud other than Trump's constant lies for the past 12 months.

Actually, my mistake you're right this time as that's how it is generally speaking. I hate Biden though and I think Covid kills people,.. but I don't think it's as serious as everybody claims it is.
Hence the difference in campaign sizes.

Look, no one doubts that Trump has a VERY fervent group of supporters. Don’t confuse that with widespread support. They’re not the same.

yes, really. How many people do you think went to a Trump rally in 2020? Do you think a total of 1 million people did?

l went to a Trump rally in Bullhead City Arizona. I’d say there were 25 to 30 thousand people there. When I saw the network news report about the event that evening they reported the crowd just a couple thousand people.
What kind of network owns no cameras?

Will they have success this time? I sure hope so, and I really admire their persistance.

decertifying an election isnt a thing.

never been done, and it cant be done because the certification process is bipartisan at the state level. But even if you were suggest decertification, you would have to provide evidence of fraud (or fault) in the certification process.

decertifying an election isnt a thing.

never been done, and it cant be done because the certification process is bipartisan at the state level. But even if you were suggest decertification, you would have to provide evidence of fraud (or fault) in the certification process.

And they could not just decertify the Presidential election, every seat in Congress at both the state and Fed level won that election would have to be decertified as well. Along with every ballot initiative and judges and all the rest.

Then we need to make it a thing.
the correct course of action is to correct any problems with the certification process so you never get the level of having to de-certify.

Additionally, if there were decertification, every down-ballot candidate would have to leave office, because the entire ballot counting process would have been faulty.

There’s a reason why mail-in ballots are banned or very restricted in most Democracies and the developed world. Historically mail-ins are the number one source for fraud and election rigging and a favorite way for dictatorships to stay in power. Which is why it has become very popular with Democrats, they have a lot in common with fascists and dictators.

I'm not a supporter of mail in voting.

Well some Democrat run cities and states didn’t follow their own election laws that were established by their state legislators. So in essence Democrats violated election laws by using COVID as an excuse. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.
All of the court cases with suits brought by legislatures for the changes made due to the National and State Disasters with the Covid pandemic being unlawful, LOST their cases in court...

State Legislatures also delegated some of their power to the Board of Election commissioners via statute....courts can't reverse this....only the Legislature through another statute written, passed, and signed....can they recapture the powers they delegated.I

And the legislatures designated the winner of their citizen's vote, to determine the electors for President, under their law. They can't say now, "but we have the sole power to pick the president and how", (or the power to override a State Health Disaster) without changing the election laws they put in place....has been court rulings....

Every contentious swing state, followed those court rulings.... They didn't rig it, they legally WON in court, even with Trump appointed justices.

All of the court cases with suits brought by legislatures for the changes made due to the National and State Disasters with the Covid pandemic being unlawful, LOST their cases in court...

State Legislatures also delegated some of their power to the Board of Election commissioners via statute....courts can't reverse this....only the Legislature through another statute written, passed, and signed....can they recapture the powers they delegated.I

And the legislatures designated the winner of their citizen's vote, to determine the electors for President, under their law. They can't say now, "but we have the sole power to pick the president and how", (or the power to override a State Health Disaster) without changing the election laws they put in place....has been court rulings....

Every contentious swing state, followed those court rulings.... They didn't rig it, they legally WON in court,go even with Trump appointed justices.
Gee imagine they. The federal courts sticking up for

Every contentious swing state, followed those court rulings.... They didn't rig it, they legally WON in court, even with Trump appointed justices.
imagine that. Federal judges ruling in favor of other judges who unconstitutionally alter election laws.

Election laws can only e altered by a state state legislature Not a judge or appointed official or a governor. Only by a state legislature. COVID didn’t suspend the US constitution.

Gee imagine they. The federal courts sticking up for

imagine that. Federal judges ruling in favor of other judges who unconstitutionally alter election laws.

Election laws can only e altered by a state state legislature Not a judge or appointed official or a governor. Only by a state legislature. COVID didn’t suspend the US constitution.
Everything is subject to the court suit process. And Court appeals process. The legislatures and friends, lost their cases and appeals.

All election officials, both republican and democratic voting districts followed the final rulings of the court...

The End.

Forum List

Back