Wisconsin Lawmaker Moves To Decertify 2020 Election

Really,... -___-

yes, really. How many people do you think went to a Trump rally in 2020? Do you think a total of 1 million people did?

Lets pretend that 1,000,000 went to Trump rallies and worshiped him during 2020. That is less than 1 percent of the total votes cast in the election.

There is no correlation between crowd size and winning elections.

yes, really. How many people do you think went to a Trump rally in 2020? Do you think a total of 1 million people did?
Lets pretend that 1,000,000 went to Trump rallies and worshiped him during 2020. That is less than 1 percent of the total votes cast in the election.

l went to a Trump rally in Bullhead City Arizona. I’d say there were 25 to 30 thousand people there. When I saw the network news report about the event that evening they reported the crowd just a couple thousand people.

l went to a Trump rally in Bullhead City Arizona. I’d say there were 25 to 30 thousand people there. When I saw the network news report about the event that evening they reported the crowd just a couple thousand people.

Lets say there were 30,000 there to be on the plus side for Trump.

And he had one a week with 30,000 people, that is about 1.56 million.

There were 158 million votes cast. So, even if everyone of those 1.56 million people were a unique person that did not go to more than one rally, we are still talking about less than 1 percent of the votes cast in the election.

I mean, if you go to court claiming the election was stolen and your proof is the size of rallies, you would be called dumb.

Same thing happens when they make that claim on an internet forum.

I mean, if you go to court claiming the election was stolen and your proof is the size of rallies, you would be called dumb.

I'm glad you realized this comment was directed at you. Tell me something then Albert Einstein, if a crowd of people can get together and show their hate for Biden, what makes you think they couldn't come together to show their love for him if they wanted to?

Plus viral songs like the one in my siggy and these ones. Has it sunken in that the country might not be happy with him yet?

She didn't. That is an unsupported lie told by a county clerk facing felony charges for allowing unauthorized access to her counties voting machines and for turning off the video surveillance of said machines for more than a week.

You were lied to by the GWP but you are too stupid to check it out for yourself.
>> “You were lied to by the GWP but you are too stupid to check it out for yourself.”

No, I just realized I am too stupid to think I could reason with a baboon. Since you are so sure you are the bright bulb in the room, go check out the 1,600 election violation reports in the website HereIsTheEvidence.com. But I would not expect you to, after all, who wants to go find out they have been a total big mouth fool all their adult lives

I'm glad you realized this comment was directed at you. Tell me something then Albert Einstein, if a crowd of people can get together and show their hate for Biden, what makes you think they couldn't come together to show their love for him if they wanted to?
Because the people who hate Biden think COVID is a hoax and the people who love Biden think COVID kills people.

Tell me. Do you think Trump was super popular in the whole country or just with his base?

Because the people who hate Biden think COVID is a hoax and the people who love Biden think COVID kills people.

Tell me. Do you think Trump was super popular in the whole country or just with his base?

First of all I think you have it reversed in your first sentence and second of all,.. for your second one, why not just ask shoshi?

First of all I think you have it reversed in your first sentence and second of all,.. for your second one, why not just ask shoshi?
You think I have it reversed? I think you haven’t been paying attention. Trump wanted all restrictions to go away. Biden didn’t.

You think I have it reversed? I think you haven’t been paying attention. Trump wanted all restrictions to go away. Biden didn’t.

Actually, my mistake you're right this time as that's how it is generally speaking. I hate Biden though and I think Covid kills people,.. but I don't think it's as serious as everybody claims it is.

Especially when it`s the same people at all the rallies. This cracker saw him 58 times.

Forum List

Back