Wisconsin Giving Tax Surplus to the People!

Walker is being groomed to be Wall Street/Establishment's candidate now that Christie has imploded.

Well, holy shit, joey boy, conservative policies work. always have, always will.

liberalism always fails, always has, always will.

You obviously don't spend a lot of time in Wisconsin, do you?

Or you'd know how silly you sound.

Wisconsin's economy is entirely supported by IL residents going there on vacation.

And Milwaukee and Green Bay are really pretty dismal places.

Notice how right wingers don't even question where the surplus came from?

If you cut a billion from education, it's remarkable how easy it is to end up with a billion dollar surplus.

Course, you end up with a failed southern state. Perhaps it's Republicans doing what they do best. Keeping people ignorant while they ruin the economy.

Kind of depends.

How much more will Wisconsin's schools suck because they are underfunded.

How much will the quality of state services drop?

I mean, I have property in Wisconsin, I'll happily take the tax cut even though I don't live there.
They are not underfunded. Another canard.
But if the best the left can do against Walker is the bleating of Joe-Never-Held-A-Real-Job then Walker is a shoo-in for president.
Which is kind of funny, since the report I was listening to said that Wisconsin, for the first time in a while, is hiring more teachers.

Go figure.
Ah, see! I'll bet their non union teachers, scabs. That Walker is destroying America for sure!!

Kind of depends.

How much more will Wisconsin's schools suck because they are underfunded.

How much will the quality of state services drop?

I mean, I have property in Wisconsin, I'll happily take the tax cut even though I don't live there.
But if the best the left can do against Walker is the bleating of Joe-Never-Held-A-Real-Job then Walker is a shoo-in for president.

You've never ever said what you do for a living.

My guess is welfare recipient.

Naw. He sells guns to meth dealers and other white trash.

You've never ever said what you do for a living.

My guess is welfare recipient.
Two lies.
I dont go around pretending I was a Wall St big shot.

You don't?

You sure comment on the economy a lot.

And my bet is you've never ever been on Wall Street.

Or have a portfolio.

Walker is being groomed to be Wall Street/Establishment's candidate now that Christie has imploded.

Well, holy shit, joey boy, conservative policies work. always have, always will.

Wisconsin's economy is entirely supported by IL residents going there on vacation.

That sounds terrible. What if people in Illinois stay home?

Wow Joe. That's ignorant even for you.
Actually WI's economy is supported by busineeses from IL fleeing that state's high taxes and regulatory schemes.

In liberal world things dont work that way. Government can stimulate the economy by taking money from productivbe people and giving it to unproductive ones. Government is best suited to pick winners in emerging technologies. Government policies keep people safe. Government restrictions foster more business because it makes for a stable environment. Yeah, they really do believe these things. And whenever it doesnt work out that way they blame Bush.

i think it is time for the cnn crying guy

--LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apyirE1P858]2012.06.06 - CNN - Crying Walker Foe - YouTube[/ame]

Awww, the butt hurt is strong on that one.

hopefully the crying guy is right

and it is the end of the way things have been going

imagine

the end of wasteful spending
the end of massive debts
more freedom to choose your employment
less taxes

--LOL

Notice how right wingers don't even question where the surplus came from?

If you cut a billion from education, it's remarkable how easy it is to end up with a billion dollar surplus.

Course, you end up with a failed southern state. Perhaps it's Republicans doing what they do best. Keeping people ignorant while they ruin the economy.
Except that is NOT how it was done.

BTW...you want to claim that a cut from education hurts people, right?

How is it that when Wisconsin was harming jobs with a 6 billion dollar deficit, that people were not being harmed?

Oh, you don't care as long as the 'right' kind of people are being harmed.

My bad.

When governments have too much money in a rainy day fund, they ought to give it back.

Not a clue if that is the state of affairs in WI, though.

Hmmm, really? Wisconsin exists as a vacation place for Ill residents???

Wow, have you told the dairy industry, the meat packing industry, the defense industry. It is dismal in the winter, but so are most northern cities. Been to the shithole called Detroit lately?

Actually WI's economy is supported by busineeses from IL fleeing that state's high taxes and regulatory schemes.

hopefully not for long

it is has been a hotbed of liberal activities

Which is kind of funny, since the report I was listening to said that Wisconsin, for the first time in a while, is hiring more teachers.

Go figure.
Ah, see! I'll bet their non union teachers, scabs. That Walker is destroying America for sure!!
I'll bet that they are qualified teachers and as a consequence, will benefit the children. You know, the purpose for having schools to begin with?

Oh, and you're probably wrong about them being scabs too, but I didn't see anything on their private affiliations with organizations like unions.

Last edited:
When governments have too much money in a rainy day fund, they ought to give it back.

Not a clue if that is the state of affairs in WI, though.
With the exception of adequate planning for natural disasters and providing public services in lean years (things like road salt in heavy winters and such) I agree with you.

Government should never be a 'for profit' organization.

[

Except they really aren't doing that....

You really need to correct a lot of your ignorance. Chicago is thriving while Milwaukee is dying.

Which is what happens when you don't diversify your industry.

The soon to be indicted (liberals tell us this) Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker announced a plan for returning almost a billion dollars to the taxpayers.

Give the surplus back to Wisconsin taxpayers

How much this must hurt the liberals and the collective bargaining unions.

As far as I know - only two states have had this happen - a surplus returned to the people and both were run by Republicans . Alaska and Wisconsin

Forum List

Back