Watching this mornings MTP it occurs to me

It is here in Texas hon....it's a big country out there...4 time zones ya know????

Sorry, I guess that didn't translate well. I was being facetious. I'm watching the Australian Open, recording MTP for later.

Face The Nation was even worse.

Chuck Schumer was up there vomiting his hate and division, anti-Tea Party rhetoric and that Bob Schieffer didn't question a word. To think that he was once a respected journalist.

Schieffer was told point blank by Ted Cruz that we didn't shut down the government, Harry Reid and Barrack Obama did, and he ignored it and went on after Cruz was gone and repeated the lie that the Tea Party wing of the GOP shut down the government.

Last edited:
Face The Nation was even worse.

Chuck Schumer was up there vomiting his hate and division, anti-Tea Party rhetoric and that Bob Schieffer didn't question a word. To think that he was once a respected journalist.

Schieffer was told point blank by Ted Cruz that we didn't shut down the government, Harry Reid and Barrack Obama did, and he ignored it and went on after Cruz was gone and repeated the lie that the Tea Party wing of the GOP shut down the government.

What do you expect?

The Sunday Morning News Shows on ABC, NBC, and CBS are nothing more than mouthpieces for the DNC.

There hasn't been a Democrat proposal they haven't supported in years.

As far as Russert goes... He wasn't as bad, but he supported every tax increase ever talked about. He was still a Democrat and it showed.

Forum List

Back