Winter Conditions for putin´s Soldiers Look Terrible

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
we all KNOW moscow horde will fail epically, beginning from about now. The Ukrainians can literally stop wasting ammunition. The winter will do the job for them. I bet my left nut on it. They have no logistics, no supplies. They are walking deads. They are mobilized 'volunteered' conscripts. They have none experience whatsoever to manage a week in a tent.

Winter is coming

Russia is not equipped for cold weather fighting
(hard to believe)
Their soldiers lack appropriate clothing, maintaining equipment is much harder in cold weather, more equipment fails, supply lines are slowed

Last edited:
Winter is coming

Russia is not equipped for cold weather fighting
(hard to believe)
Their soldiers lack appropriate clothing, maintaining equipment is much harder in cold weather, more equipment fails, supply lines are slowed
Without tree leaves to hide them, the cold air make their heat signature should be easier to spot. Plus tracks in the snow give them away. Should be easy to pick them off.

So cold they aren’t even wearing gloves.

lol @ freezing
they are Yakuts
1669108094620.png

You can blame the dumbass Russian shithead that came out of the building armed for getting his whole squad killed.
That would be collective punishment which is another war crime. I saw the video last week of them all being called out one at a time, hands above the head, being made to lie down and then they were all shot.

That would be collective punishment which is another war crime. I saw the video last week of them all being called out one at a time, hands above the head, being made to lie down and then they were all shot.
This wouldn’t have been reported in the western press in the past. Just as they ignored the Nazi influence throughout Ukraine’s government and military, that they had reported on prior to the war. But now things are changing. The CIA and the power elite must be realizing the Ukrainian government isn’t the wonderful nation they’ve duped many in the West into believing.

Well it was either on you tube or somewhere on the web, not necessarily mainstream I came across it but yes, it does appear that for the past ten days or so more may be getting through. This seems to go along with the US miliary wanting the US to get negotiations going which presumably went with a massive fear in nuclear war at the end of October. Again came upon some stuff today which claimed to be seeing uk nukes on the move, That was near the end of October. Then of course there was the problem with the missile in Poland which was called a Russian one.....

Makes excuses for mass murdering.
I read in an Ambrose book, about three German officers surrendering to American troops when one of the German officers pulled a pistol. One of the other German officers shouted "dummkopf" a second before all three were shot by the American troops. It doesn't take much provocation in war for that sort of thing to happen.

Now this is something I watched today which I think would have been taken of youtube super quick before. I know both of these people well - not personally though!!

If you want an introduction, below. If not go straight to the video :)

Key points. Brand wants to know why we are only given one side of the story

Blumenthal says we need to look at why there is a war which has been going on for 8 years. About 30% of Ukranians who are Russian Speaking have been disenfranchised, had their language stripped, been attacked, shot,, jailed and threatened by the Regime in Ukraine which was installed by a US assisted coup since 2014 and now are being tortured, disappeared and kidnapped inside Kherson because they are suspected of Russian sympathies. You will remember there were only 16,500 in Kherson went the Ukrainians got in. He said 80,000 had been evacuated to Russia as they would be the target of Ukrainians.

He describes how Ukraine is no more of a Democracy than Russia. How Zelensky has got rid of all opposition. There are articles on that at Grayzone. He describes the NAZI influence. He points out that this treatment of Russia Speakers are what the Russian Speaking Ukranians have had to put up with since 2014. Something he says which is not reported in the US Media so people know nothing of it unless they go and find out. Brand is trying to find out why people are not told.

He said the reason is so that the American public don't start questioning where their money is going to and some $80 billion has gone into the coffers of Ukranian war lords, into arms dealers and into the contractors in one of the biggest money lending since Afghanistan.

I shouldn't say much more but it is excellent. You will also find reasons such as money laundering for the war which the American people would not support unless they believed they were being the good guy helping the evil.

Last edited:
I read in an Ambrose book, about three German officers surrendering to American troops when one of the German officers pulled a pistol. One of the other German officers shouted "dummkopf" a second before all three were shot by the American troops. It doesn't take much provocation in war for that sort of thing to happen.
You think that means it’s okay to murder prisoners of war. Lol.

Forum List

Back