Winter Conditions for putin´s Soldiers Look Terrible

Now this is something I watched today which I think would have been taken of youtube super quick before. I know both of these people well - not personally though!!

If you want an introduction, below. If not go straight to the video :)

Key points. Brand wants to know why we are only given one side of the story

Blumenthal says we need to look at why there is a war which has been going on for 8 years. About 30% of Ukranians who are Russian Speaking have been disenfranchised, had their language stripped, been attacked, shot,, jailed and threatened by the Regime in Ukraine which was installed by a US assisted coup since 2014 and now are being tortured, disappeared and kidnapped inside Kherson right because they are suspected of Russian sympathies. You will remember there were only 16,500 in Kherson went the Ukrainians got in. He said 80,000 had been evacuated to Russia as they would be the target of Ukrainians.

He describes how Ukraine is no more of a Democracy than Russia. How Zelensky has got rid of all opposition. There are articles on that at Grayzone. He describes the NAZI influence. He points out that this treatment of Russia Speakers are what the Russian Speak Ukranians have had to put up with since 2014. Something he says which is not reported in the US Media so people know nothing of it unless they go and find out. Brand is trying to find out why people are not told.

He said the reason is so that the American public don't start questioning where their money is going to and some $80 billion has gone into the coffers of Ukranian war lords, into arms dealers and into the contractors in one of the biggest money lending since Afghanistan.

I shouldn't say much more but it is excellent. You will also find reasons such as money laundering for the war which the American people would not support unless they believed they were being the good guy helping the evil.

Excellent. Thank you.

I hope the American public is finally waking up, but I’m skeptical.

Excellent. Thank you.

I hope the American public is finally waking up, but I’m skeptical.

I guess people just need to be educated. But if it is true that UK nukes were being taken apparently to where they heed to be about a month ago followed by the Ukranian missile in Poland almost starting WW3 because it was claimed it was 2 Russian missiles, we really do need to start taking this seriously and get a peace deal whether they have laundered enough money or not!!! .....but that ain't going to happen is it. They have not had enough.

Lol. Is that a requirement for me to experience before I can have an opinion?

Absolutely. If you have never been in a war then you don't know jackshit about it so just shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about.

Blumenthal also says in that video that if it comes to the bit and Ukraine looks like it might retake Crimea that will be the time that the Russian's will be prepared to reply with nukes. I heard an American saying this near the beginning. Asked if he thought Russia would use nukes he said no...not unless Ukraine is managing to get Crimea back. Only then he could see Russia using nukes.

Absolutely. If you have never been in a war then you don't know jackshit about it so just shut the fuck up about things you know nothing about.
You're an idiot, but I knew that already.

You're an idiot, but I knew that already.
Don't talk about what people do in war until you have been there yourself.

You are speaking out of gross ignorance when you do.

If you think I am an idiot for pointing that out then I can live with that. Doesn't bother me at all.

You have a lot of moral clarity on a lot of issues on this forum. You are right many more times than you are wrong.

However, you talking out your ass when you criticize those Ukrainian soldiers for ending a battlefield threat. That moron Russkie soldier not only got himself killed but his whole squad and it didn't have to go that way.

Don't talk about what people do in war until you have been there yourself.

You are speaking out of gross ignorance when you do.

If you think I am an idiot for pointing that out then I can live with that. Doesn't bother me at all.

You have a lot of moral clarity on a a lot of issues on this forum. You are right many more times than you are wrong.

However, you talking out your ass when you critisize those Ukrainian soldiers for ending a battlefield threat. That moron Russkie soldier not only got himself killed but his whole squad and it didn't have to go that way.
Yes Dear Leader!

HEIL HITLER!

You are too dense to know when you have been dismissed from a thread that you don't know jackshit about.
I know far more than you will ever know. Your IQ is likely so low it doesn’t register.

You are too dense to know when you have been dismissed from a thread that you don't know jackshit about.
To think no one has a right to an opinion on war unless they’ve experienced war first hand, is the thinking of a mentally deranged person or maybe a 6 year old.

I know far more than you will ever know. Your IQ is likely so low it doesn’t register.

I actually spent time in combat and you haven't done jackshit so just shut the fuck up.

The Ukrainian soldiers did the right thing. Of course you wouldn't know that because you don't have a clue what the "right thing" is in combat. All you know is what you read in the comic books or what Hollywood tells you.

Leave this thread to the adults and just go on about doing what the hell else you do. You are wasting our time.

I actually spent time in combat and you haven't done jackshit so just shut the fuck up.

The Ukrainian soldiers did the right thing. Of course you wouldn't know that because you don't have a clue what the "right thing" is in combat. All you know is what you read in the comic books or what Hollywood tells you.

Leave this thread to the adults and just go on about doing what the hell else you do. You are wasting our time.
Means nothing. You kill prisoners, you should face court martial and be hung.

Last edited:
Lol. Is that a requirement for me to experience before I can have an opinion?
Actually, yes, you have no frame of reference for an educated opinion. Battlefields are chaotic by their very nature and reacting immediately to a threat is a survival mechanism. In a case like this, the other two officers are collateral damage. There was no intent to kill them, but the one who pulled the pistol abrogated the terms of the surrender.

Actually, yes, you have no frame of reference for an educated opinion. Battlefields are chaotic by their very nature and reacting immediately to a threat is a survival mechanism. In a case like this, the other two officers are collateral damage. There was no intent to kill them, but the one who pulled the pistol abrogated the terms of the surrender.
Lol. Yeah killing prisoners of war is a real conundrum that has confounded military leaders forever.

Thinks no one but a fool.

Even if it is what people do it is not what they should be doing. Sadly it is just how poor standards have become probably since 9/11.

For whatever reason the US seems to have made a deal out of this. It may be again wanting some kind of closure to this and Zelensky not giving up on saying it was Russia also got to some NATO members last week. Let's hope we get this sorted before we are all nuking each other.

Forum List

Back