Win/Win

You don’t have the moral ground to say a fuckin word about mine or anyone else’s morals. Arent you the logic trapped fool? Get out of that bitch.
I never said anything about morals other than you dont have the moral grounds to say soemthing about other peoples morals,,

careful you dont make him think about things,, he doesnt like using logic and facts,, feelings are his preferred way of deciding things,,

You're projecting. This is no logical or sane reason to re-elect Donald Trump. There isn't a single economic number you can post for Donald Trump that supports the notion that he wasn't a complete disaster for the nation.

But you're going to vote for him because?????

So the law has never been declared unconstitutional by the court.
doesnt mean its not,,

a lot of people get away with breaking the law and never go to trial,,

FFS some people did commit a crime go to trial found not guilty and get away with it,,

What does that tell you?
Nothing. The SC also said segregation was constitutional. Throwing citizens in camps based solely on their nationality was constitutional. Wire tapping without a warrant was constitutional. Would you like me to continue?

Nothing. The SC also said segregation was constitutional. Throwing citizens in camps based solely on their nationality was constitutional. Wire tapping without a warrant was constitutional. Would you like me to continue?
Oh. So now we are ignoring the SCOTUS?

So much for Heller then huh?

It says, among other things, that only Congress can Declare War.
That could also mean, "commit troops to war or combat".
Not sure what your point is. It doesn't say that "the president can attack whoever he wants whenever he wants."

"Declare War" means exactly what it says. Funny how you forget how much grief you gave every Democrats who voted in favour of the Iraq War when Congress authorized the Iraq War and the Invasion of Afghanistan.

Or that you pilloried Clinton and Obama for briefly participating in UN operations in Bosnia and Libya respectively, to stop the murder of innocents, without Congressional authorization.

Haley don't impress me much. Basically because she refuses to disavow Trump and his illegal and unconstitutional policies. And she refuses to disavow the vile anti-abortion policies which are killing women.

Women will not vote for ANY candidate who refuses to protect women's health care rights. I warned you what would happen after Roe was overturned, and you said it wasn't that big a deal for women.

It's a DEALBREAKER for women. If Republicans don't wake up to that, they have no hope getting elected much of anywhere in the USA in November. Forcing that woman in Texas to go out of state to get treatment proves this isn't about saving babies at all.

American women are getting STERILIZED out of fear of getting pregnant and dying in the USA. Republican men, who refused to roll up their sleeves and get vaxxed on account of it's "their bodies", should be able to understand that, but they don't. They fail to see the hypocrisy.
If I don't respond to your posts its because they are so full of lies that I'll let them sit instead of discussing them.

1. Nikki (and Desantis) both impressed me during the last debate. They demonstrated command of detail that Biden can't do.
"Too Old" Biden is a senile figurehead, nothing more. He can't even do a debate or real press conference.

2. What Trump illegal and unconstitutional policies? I call BULLSHIT.

3. Nikki isn't as Pro-Life as Desantis, who approved a 6-week ban in FL. I'm a Pro-Choice Republican, fewer democrats is better.

4. I agree that the TX Law is nuts. I'm sure the democrats will be blaring against Republicans scaring women again about abortion rights.

I still say that Nikki will win women voters because Biden is a disaster, we'll see.

how can you ignore nothing?? they didnt address the issue,, doesnt mean it didnt happen,,
I listed about 10 military incursions that were ignored..

Odd that something that happens so frequently and is supposedly unconstitutional would be ignored huh?

It means what it says. Declare war.
You’re saying that every military incursion that this country has engaged in was illegal.
Korea.
Vietnam
Dominican Republic
Panama
Lebanon
Afghanistan
Iraq
Grenada
Serbia/Kosovo

Just off the top of my head
Congress doesn't have to declare war, it can approve funding, and all is well.
The Law says (60) days w/o Congressional approval, (not necessarily declare "war")

Forum List

Back