Win/Win

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
A large majority of Americans don't want Biden or Trump to run for re-election. Biden's too old, and Trump's too dangerous.

Now...follow me here.

Biden has said the main reason he is running is he believes he is the only one who can defeat Trump in the next election:

Trump has argued that if a president assassinates his political rival and then immediately resigns, he is immune from prosecution.

So...Biden should put out a hit on Trump, then resign.

Presto! Nikki Haley is our next president.

It's win/win for America.

Let's start a petition!

US president could have a rival assassinated and not be criminally prosecuted, Trump’s lawyer argues​

NeoCon Nimarata Randhawa is running for the democrats..... and I don't vote for anyone that likes to fuck kids.

The same reason I won't be voting for Robert L Peters either.

A large majority of Americans don't want Biden or Trump to run for re-election. Biden's too old, and Trump's too dangerous.

Now...follow me here.

Biden has said the main reason he is running is he believes he is the only one who can defeat Trump in the next election:

Trump has argued that if a president assassinates his political rival and then immediately resigns, he is immune from prosecution.

Let's start a petition!

US president could have a rival assassinated and not be criminally prosecuted, Trump’s lawyer argues

What they could do is Impeach him anyway after he resigned, thus opening him up for prosecution.

And the main argument was to protect presidents who order military strikes against enemies of the country from being prosecuted by some dipshit State AG or county clerk for "murder"

Now...follow me here.

Let's start a petition!

US president could have a rival assassinated and not be criminally prosecuted, Trump’s lawyer argues

Biden: Too old AND too dangerous

Trump: Neither

Trump = Win/Win

:TH_WAY~113:

This is like a bad marriage, constantly arguing over money ... a vote for Trump is a vote for divorce ... a vote for Bidet is a vote for bankruptcy ...

Too many folk want to divorce their way out from under this crushing National Debt ... and Trump is tearing up the Constitution so this can happen ... and he'll show "Top Secret/SCI" documents to our enemies if it makes him a buck or two ...

My question is why doesn't Republicans listen to Congressman Gaetz ... and immediately set to work of the 12 Appropriation Bills required to run the country? ... Democrats won't, so vote wisely ...

Now...follow me here.

Let's start a petition!

biden must not resign immediately. he has to pardon the assassin and award him a medal of freedom (hell, jym jordan got one)

The country would breathe a giant sigh of relief.

Also, it would be poetic for Trump to be given a dose of his own medicine.

So the tens of millions of people who would vote for him would just let this slide?

If the only way to prosecute him for crimes during his presidency is to impeach, it would have to be Constitutional.
You need to read the constitution. You don't even know what impeachment means.

It is how you remove someone from office. Since Biden would resign, he can't be impeached. He's out of office.

Nixon resigned precisely so he would not be impeached.

Now...follow me here.

Let's start a petition!

Murder is always the solution for the left. Always. Whether it's unborn children, political opponents, or entire races/religions they don't like.

You need to read the constitution. You don't even know what impeachment means.

It is how you remove someone from office. Since Biden would resign, he can't be impeached. He's out of office.

He's impeached for what he did, the Senate votes for it, he's prosecutable for murder.

Also, the State Trump was murdered in would have to be in on it, unless Trump was murdered in DC.

Forum List

Back