Will you vote for Trump in the 2024 Primaries?

Would you vote for Trump in the 2024 primary, or another GOP candidate?

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Not Trump

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
No, he wasn’t. His whole plan was to build a wall and he couldn’t even finish that despite having all three branches of government.

You had four years. Is illegal immigration fixed? No. Just like we told you. Your stupid plan failed miserably.
The only branch of government that the President controls is the Executive.

Still not denying it.
1644380407601.jpeg

Zero chance I will vote for Trump in a primary.

It would take a fucking catastrophe to get me to vote for him in the general. Most likely a zero percent chance there too but you can never rule out the democrats digging up Mao from the grave and trying to run him...

Ohhh, we need the companion volumes. Everyone I Don't Like is a Nazi (good for both parties), Everyone I Don't Like is a Racist and Everyone I Don't Like is a Fascist (oddly a favorite of the right).
Sounds good to me. I use these memes regularly.

If I had a dollar for every time someone around here called me a Nazi or a communist…

I want to see a strong Republican candidate, but I'd never, ever vote for trump. Imo, he's a dangerous man who could (and, would) truly hurt this nation.

He always struck me as a Muammar Gaddafi wannabe. We have enough problems in this country. Electing a nut job, for another term, would only make things worse.

And given trump's behavior in trying to overturn the election, followed by his non-stop whining after his loss, I don't think he can be trusted to do anything right or moral. He would destroy our electoral process, and the presidency.

If he can’t get it done with all three branches of government then he’s incompetent. Presidents have done far more with less.
Three branches infected by Obama after 8 years of division. Not to mention the ideologues he put in the bureaucracy. It was uphill before he (Trump)took office.

Last edited:
Three branches infected by Obama after 8 years of division. Not to mention the ideologues he put in the bureaucracy. It was uphill before he (Trump)took office.
Amazing how you make excuses for his incompetence in failing to fix the issue he campaigned on most.

It’s always somebody else’s fault.

Amazing how you make excuses for his incompetence in failing to fix the issue he campaigned on most.

It’s always somebody else’s fault.
He was spied on and lied to. Those are facts. That kind of treatment is hard to overcome and what he accomplished is just that more amazing because of that. Remember he would and should still be president if he was not defrauded.

Forum List

Back