Will Trump win the popular vote?

Who will win the popular vote?

• Trump

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
With less than two weeks before the election, who believes Trump will win the popular vote?
Who cares?
You should since your new "conservative" SC "elected by less than 50% of voters" may be changing the law to not let state surpreme court's interpret state law on elections.
Popular vote means nothing except to brainless libbers.
You really believe we should have laws enacted by legislators who can't earn more that 50% of voters. And brainless one, the issue I just listed would be tyranny by the minority, which is what conservatives used to fear … a minority elite governing without the consent of the governed.

The Elec College is a totally different issue.
Waah waah waah whiner plenty of commie countries for you to move to. I will stand by rulings of conservative judges any day, they don't make up law they support the laws as they are written.

With less than two weeks before the election, who believes Trump will win the popular vote?
Who cares?
You should since your new "conservative" SC "elected by less than 50% of voters" may be changing the law to not let state surpreme court's interpret state law on elections.
You really believe we should have laws enacted by legislators who can't earn more that 50% of voters. And brainless one, the issue I just listed would be tyranny by the minority, which is what conservatives used to fear … a minority elite governing without the consent of the governed.

Waah waah waah whiner plenty of commie countries for you to move to. I will stand by rulings of conservative judges any day, they don't make up law they support the laws as they are written.
you wouldn't know a conservative if he was suking your dick

Who cares?

you wouldn't know a conservative if he was suking your dick
So you are saying Kamala can talk to me about conservatives??

15-20 thousand people at Trump's rally tonight, and Biden drew a measly turnout of a couple hundred in Philly today. Even with Obama stumping for him.

Now what was your question again?
Philadelphia the city that Romney got 0 voted from lol

National Popular Vote Count only matter to those that believe it should while those like me know the only Vote that matter is the Electoral College Vote and on that one ( EC Vote ) Biden will win it by a wide margin...
Enjoy your dream

Not a dream but a prediction... Learn the difference...
Then I would say don't quit your day job

We will see on November 4th and I am betting you will be upset and call me a traitor for predicting such events...

Traitor? Nah, just laugh once again how you could get it so wrong...

Who cares?

who changed the senate voting requirements? Harry Reid and Chucky Schumer. The dems are having to deal with their own actions, and I think its funny. Reid and Schumer changed the 60% vote requirements to a simple majority so they could ram obozocare up our collective asses, now they are having to deal with their own change in voting for SC justices. Tough shit.

without the EC four areas would pick our presidents------LA county, Houston (harris county), Miami/Dade, and NYC. No one else's votes would matter. The founders got it right, deal with it.

You mean legal voters or all votes?

I predict it won't matter, just like it didn't matter in any other election in US history

I'm willing to bet he does worse than he did in 2016.

what are you willing to bet? how about leaving the board if he wins? I have a couple bets already with libs, I will leave the board if biden wins, if you will leave if Trump wins, we have a bet. deal?

what are you willing to bet? how about leaving the board if he wins? I have a couple bets already with libs, I will leave the board if biden wins, if you will leave if Trump wins, we have a bet. deal?
Not a chance. I'm already betting the country but, in truth, I've consistently underestimated Trump (or overestimated the US electorate).

Not a chance. I'm already betting the country but, in truth, I've consistently underestimated Trump (or overestimated the US electorate).

at least you have the guts to be honest about it, unlike many of your fellow libs.

So I guess you want higher taxes, $5 gasoline, open borders, US benefits for those here illegally, murder of unborn human beings up to the moment of birth, more shutdowns, more violence, more corruption--------because a vote for Biden is a vote for all of those things, and more.

who changed the senate voting requirements? Harry Reid and Chucky Schumer.

Why did they do it?

Because Mitch McConnell changed filibuster from a tool that is rarely used to a requirement that all legislation requires 60 votes and don’t count on any Republicans voting with you.

After repeatedly warning Mitch to stop his stonewalling, they followed through on the nuclear option for non SCOTUS seats. Mitch elevated it to include SCOTUS

Where do Dems go from here?
End Filibuster in the Senate for good.

Why did they do it?

Because Mitch McConnell changed filibuster from a tool that is rarely used to a requirement that all legislation requires 60 votes and don’t count on any Republicans voting with you.

After repeatedly warning Mitch to stop his stonewalling, they followed through on the nuclear option for non SCOTUS seats. Mitch elevated it to include SCOTUS

Mitch loved the filibuster so much that he once filibustered his own bill.

at least you have the guts to be honest about it, unlike many of your fellow libs.

So I guess you want higher taxes, $5 gasoline, open borders, US benefits for those here illegally, murder of unborn human beings up to the moment of birth, more shutdowns, more violence, more corruption--------because a vote for Biden is a vote for all of those things, and more.
I see you are just as dishonest about Biden as so many of your fellow cons.

I see you are just as dishonest about Biden as so many of your fellow cons.

everything I said is exactly what Biden and Harris have said they will do. "on day one I will repeal the Trump tax cuts" "we will transition away from fossil fuels and eliminate the use of oil and coal" "we don't need a border wall" " I support a woman's right to choose with no restrictions" "yes, I would shut down the country again for covid" his corruption and his son's are documented, selling influence is called bribery.

sorry dude, but its you who is either dishonest or misinformed.

Why did they do it?

horseshit, they did it so they could ram obozocare through with no floor discussion, no amendments, and no time for anyone to read the BS bill before they passed it. Reid admitted that after he retired.

Forum List

Back