Will Trump win the popular vote?

Who will win the popular vote?

• Trump

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
Democrats hate American democracy

They be like... derp... let's put all the votes in a big pile and whoever has the most wins... yay... derp... what could go wrong? I'm so smart. I can't believe this has never been tried...

Looks like Republicans have conceded the popular vote for good. They have to piece together the Electoral Vote by small margins in order to win.

Looks like the breaking point is 2 percent popular vote. At 2 percent, they can still eke out a victory, but it doesn’t guarantee it.

Any loss of the popular vote greater than 2 percent leaves very little chance for an EV victory.

Looks like Republicans have conceded the popular vote for good. They have to piece together the Electoral Vote by small margins in order to win.

Looks like the breaking point is 2 percent popular vote. At 2 percent, they can still eke out a victory, but it doesn’t guarantee it.

Any loss of the popular vote greater than 2 percent leaves very little chance for an EV victory.
If you base that on responses in here, then you're dumber than I thought

National Popular Vote Count only matter to those that believe it should while those like me know the only Vote that matter is the Electoral College Vote and on that one ( EC Vote ) Biden will win it by a wide margin...
Enjoy your dream

Not a dream but a prediction... Learn the difference...
Then I would say don't quit your day job

We will see on November 4th and I am betting you will be upset and call me a traitor for predicting such events...

With less than two weeks before the election, who believes Trump will win the popular vote?

He could, but it doesnt really matter since we do not elect presidents on PV. If we did than the presidents would be elected solely by 4 places, LA county, Houston, Miami/Dade, and NYC. The rest of the country would have no say in the presidency.

It is very possible that Trump will take NY this time. It won't even be close on the EC votes. Sorry, libs, you lose again and old senile corrupt biden may be headed for prison.

National Popular Vote Count only matter to those that believe it should while those like me know the only Vote that matter is the Electoral College Vote and on that one ( EC Vote ) Biden will win it by a wide margin...
Enjoy your dream

Not a dream but a prediction... Learn the difference...
Then I would say don't quit your day job

We will see on November 4th and I am betting you will be upset and call me a traitor for predicting such events...

Yes we will , and you libs are going to be disappointed again. what will you do then, burn your liberal cites and your neighbor's businesses? fricken idiot libs, the scum of the earth.

With less than two weeks before the election, who believes Trump will win the popular vote?

I sure hope not... That would mean he has support from filthy fucks in filthy shitholes like Mexifornia and Loon York...He will win because those dirty bastards hate him.

nawt a fuckin chance …. but his RCP polling avg has > over a point and Biden's < about a pt in the past two weeks. I'm not sure why, there's no good news for Trump on any issue. But people in both camps have been saying the polling underestimates Trump's support.

I remember back maybe 35 years ago when I was in a statistics course, and a prof asked me how the polls could have been so off in a given race, and I said "well, I'd have lied if somebody asked me if I was voting whoever the candidate had been." LOL

But Team Trump acts like their taking an ass kicking. I'm not convinced that he's going to lose, though.

but his RCP polling avg has > over a point and Biden's < about a pt in the past two weeks. I'm not sure why, there's no good news for Trump on any issue. But people in both camps have been saying the polling underestimates Trump's support.

Rasmussen just released a poll showing Biden at plus 3 percent negative. Brought the average down.

They do this every election

but his RCP polling avg has > over a point and Biden's < about a pt in the past two weeks. I'm not sure why, there's no good news for Trump on any issue. But people in both camps have been saying the polling underestimates Trump's support.

Rasmussen just released a poll showing Biden at plus 3 percent negative. Brought the average down.

They do this every election
oh yeah but its been declining since 10-10, and Trump's been increasing since 10-11. It's not a surprise that it's tightening. But it's still Biden's unless Trump cheats or the dems suddenly stop showing up, and that happened in 16. I'll be shocked if people fall for another fake "new LAPTOP" gambit.

Who cares?
You should since your new "conservative" SC "elected by less than 50% of voters" may be changing the law to not let state surpreme court's interpret state law on elections.
Popular vote means nothing except to brainless libbers.
You really believe we should have laws enacted by legislators who can't earn more that 50% of voters. And brainless one, the issue I just listed would be tyranny by the minority, which is what conservatives used to fear … a minority elite governing without the consent of the governed.

The Elec College is a totally different issue.

Forum List

Back