Will Trump win the popular vote?

Who will win the popular vote?

• Trump

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
You understand then that the candidates would run different campaigns for that contest.
I understand that biden will run up huge vote tallies in california, new york, and other deep blue states.

With less than two weeks before the election, who believes Trump will win the popular vote?
I think he will even though it means nothing. I think after this election you will be even more devastated than 2016. At least then you thought you were close and had people on your side. After four years of your stupid shit? You’ve lost voters. By the millions. They may not vote for Trump, they just won’t vote.

I think Trump will win the popular racist vote. Probably wins the xenophobic vote too. And apparently the overall White guy popular vote on the backs of dummies.

With less than two weeks before the election, who believes Trump will win the popular vote?
I think he will even though it means nothing. I think after this election you will be even more devastated than 2016. At least then you thought you were close and had people on your side. After four years of your stupid shit? You’ve lost voters. By the millions. They may not vote for Trump, they just won’t vote.

Compared to this time 4 years ago, there are 250% more early votes cast this election than there were then. I don't think there will be a shortage of voters.

15-20 thousand people at Trump's rally tonight, and Biden drew a measly turnout of a couple hundred in Philly today. Even with Obama stumping for him.

Now what was your question again?
Meaningless... Justin Bieber pulls 3x more people than trump but he ain’t gonna be president.

Forum List

Back