Will Trump win the popular vote?

Who will win the popular vote?

• Trump

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
With less than two weeks before the election, who believes Trump will win the popular vote?
I'm willing to bet he does worse than he did in 2016.
what are you willing to bet? how about leaving the board if he wins? I have a couple bets already with libs, I will leave the board if biden wins, if you will leave if Trump wins, we have a bet. deal?
Not a chance. I'm already betting the country but, in truth, I've consistently underestimated Trump (or overestimated the US electorate).
at least you have the guts to be honest about it, unlike many of your fellow libs.

So I guess you want higher taxes, $5 gasoline, open borders, US benefits for those here illegally, murder of unborn human beings up to the moment of birth, more shutdowns, more violence, more corruption--------because a vote for Biden is a vote for all of those things, and more.
I see you are just as dishonest about Biden as so many of your fellow cons.

everything I said is exactly what Biden and Harris have said they will do. "on day one I will repeal the Trump tax cuts" "we will transition away from fossil fuels and eliminate the use of oil and coal" "we don't need a border wall" " I support a woman's right to choose with no restrictions" "yes, I would shut down the country again for covid" his corruption and his son's are documented, selling influence is called bribery.

sorry dude, but its you who is either dishonest or misinformed.
Even if every quote you gave is legit (I have my doubts), you are still dishonest about Biden. One example is "we don't need a border wall" doesn't translate to "open borders".

With less than two weeks before the election, who believes Trump will win the popular vote?
what are you willing to bet? how about leaving the board if he wins? I have a couple bets already with libs, I will leave the board if biden wins, if you will leave if Trump wins, we have a bet. deal?
Not a chance. I'm already betting the country but, in truth, I've consistently underestimated Trump (or overestimated the US electorate).
at least you have the guts to be honest about it, unlike many of your fellow libs.

So I guess you want higher taxes, $5 gasoline, open borders, US benefits for those here illegally, murder of unborn human beings up to the moment of birth, more shutdowns, more violence, more corruption--------because a vote for Biden is a vote for all of those things, and more.

everything I said is exactly what Biden and Harris have said they will do. "on day one I will repeal the Trump tax cuts" "we will transition away from fossil fuels and eliminate the use of oil and coal" "we don't need a border wall" " I support a woman's right to choose with no restrictions" "yes, I would shut down the country again for covid" his corruption and his son's are documented, selling influence is called bribery.

Even if every quote you gave is legit (I have my doubts), you are still dishonest about Biden. One example is "we don't need a border wall" doesn't translate to "open borders".

when he also said he would give blanket amnesty and US benefits to all illegals currently in the country, WTF do you think it translates to?

when he also said he would give blanket amnesty and US benefits to all illegals currently in the country, WTF do you think it translates to?
Could we get a link on that?

its on his website, dingleberry dipshit

its on his website, dingleberry dipshit
Show me
Looks like you are making shit up again

Show me the words Blanket Amnesty or benefits to all illegals

Last edited:
With democrats cheating through ballot harvesting its gonna be tough. Thank god americans will be keeping an eye on the polling stations . Rumor has it in republican circles that they will be on stand by . Just waiting on illegal democrats to do what they do . Then they will set off the trap and bring them to justice . This is what i been hearing in republican circles. We are unwilling to have this election stolen by anti american democrats .

He won’t win the electoral vote, popular vote, midget vote....I think you know where this is going.

He has the USMB vote in the bag however

Biden by 8 million minimum on popular vote.

The other math surrounds how many Republican led states can be prevented from cheating, hustling, scamming, and suppressing the vote count.

He may have been referring to DACA but never would he give blanket amnesty and US benefits to all illegals currently in the country. If you're not a liar yourself you are being played by one.

With democrats cheating through ballot harvesting its gonna be tough. Thank god americans will be keeping an eye on the polling stations . Rumor has it in republican circles that they will be on stand by . Just waiting on illegal democrats to do what they do . Then they will set off the trap and bring them to justice . This is what i been hearing in republican circles. We are unwilling to have this election stolen by anti american democrats .
Now back to reality:

He may have been referring to DACA but never would he give blanket amnesty and US benefits to all illegals currently in the country. If you're not a liar yourself you are being played by one.

He has said exactly that many times, so has cameltoe harris. They have said that if elected they will give SS. medicare, and welfare benefits to people in this country illegally and that they will give them blanket amnesty with no conditions. Its on their website. look it up and report back to us.

He won’t win the electoral vote, popular vote, midget vote....I think you know where this is going.

The other math surrounds how many Republican led states can be prevented from cheating, hustling, scamming, and suppressing the vote count.

Yes, Biden will probably win LA county by that many votes, but LA county is not the USA. and we don't elect presidents by PV so it means absolutely nothing.

Yes, Biden will probably win LA county by that many votes, but LA county is not the USA. and we don't elect presidents by PV so it means absolutely nothing.
Popular vote means something

It does not guarantee victory but makes it much easier.
Trump lost the popular vote by two percent last time and barely won by some well placed margins in a few states

Losing by five percent or more would make it nearly impossible to take those states. At some point, the numbers just don’t add up anymore

He has said exactly that many times, so has cameltoe harris. They have said that if elected they will give SS. medicare, and welfare benefits to people in this country illegally and that they will give them blanket amnesty with no conditions. Its on their website. look it up and report back to us.
Doesn’t work like that

You make a claim, you back it up
You don’t demand others prove your unsubstantiated claims

You pay into Social Security and Medicare and must have an SS number......You just can’t hand out those benefits

Doesn’t work like that

You pay into Social Security and Medicare and must have an SS number......You just can’t hand out those benefits

Biden/Harris have said that they will make SS and medicare available to non citizens residing in our country. they said it, not me. Its on their website. Ask them to explain how they would do it. then you can tell us why non citizens are entitled to US citizen benefits.

Popular vote means something

It does not guarantee victory but makes it much easier.
Trump lost the popular vote by two percent last time and barely won by some well placed margins in a few states

Losing by five percent or more would make it nearly impossible to take those states. At some point, the numbers just don’t add up anymore

yes, those things could happen, in a little over a week we will know and you can crawl back under your rock for 4 more years.

Doesn’t work like that

Biden/Harris have said that they will make SS and medicare available to non citizens residing in our country. they said it, not me. Its on their website. Ask them to explain how they would do it. then you can tell us why non citizens are entitled to US citizen benefits.
I call Bullshit

Doesn’t work like that

I call Bullshit

its on their website, look it up. Your heroes are not what the media is telling you they are. They are traitors who should be in prison. Biden and his family have been selling influence for large sums of money for years, the evidence is clear and available, but the biased corrupt media are hiding it. do some research, you might be amazed at how crooked the Bidens and the DNC really are.

If Biden wants to go for the popular vote, I'm sure he can win it "officially". Its easy to stuff the ballot box in huge liberal enclaves like LA or NYC

Forum List

Back