• Trump

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
15-20 thousand people at Trump's rally tonight, and Biden drew a measly turnout of a couple hundred in Philly today. Even with Obama stumping for him.

Now what was your question again?
Kamala got 10 to come out for her.

Muhammed

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Win or lose, I think Trump will rightfully challenge the veracity of the election again.

I think Trump is the only head of state in the history of democracy who has actually challenged the veracity of an election that he won. Most career politicians would say he's :cuckoo:

Issa

Gold Member
Reaction score
With less than two weeks before the election, who believes Trump will win the popular vote?
Nope he won't most Americans know he is a bullshiter and an asshole. HE IS not the president of the majority of Americans and he will NEVER be.

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
Reaction score
With less than two weeks before the election, who believes Trump will win the popular vote?
of course he will. he did last time. he had the biggest crowd for his inauguration. he has the best rallies.

if the official vote count tries to fool you into thinking that the commiemarxissfascist and his whore got more votes, that just proves that the deep state managed to cheat, again.

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
National Popular Vote Count only matter to those that believe it should while those like me know the only Vote that matter is the Electoral College Vote and on that one ( EC Vote ) Biden will win it by a wide margin...

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
National Popular Vote Count only matter to those that believe it should while those like me know the only Vote that matter is the Electoral College Vote and on that one ( EC Vote ) Biden will win it by a wide margin...
Enjoy your dream

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Reaction score
15-20 thousand people at Trump's rally tonight, and Biden drew a measly turnout of a couple hundred in Philly today. Even with Obama stumping for him. Now what was your question again?
And all those record-shattering dozens of millions of early vote-by-mail ballots are for your Orange Baboon-God, right? :auiqs.jpg:

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If the Russians' hacking of the electronic voting machines goes as planned, the impeached president trump should win by a nearly unanimous popular vote.

Dumbassery. Voting machines aren't even connected to the outside world.
15-20 thousand people at Trump's rally tonight, and Biden drew a measly turnout of a couple hundred in Philly today. Even with Obama stumping for him.

Now what was your question again?
Kamala got 10 to come out for her.
Did she give all ten of them lip service?

:laughing0301:

OP
rightwinger

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
There is no contest to win the mythical popular vote.
Ride away on your unicorn.
The popular vote gives legitimacy to your platform.

It allows you to say.......The people supported my agenda

OP
rightwinger

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
Did Joe Biden call our US military stupid bastards?
He called the military in his audience ......you stupid bastards
They laughed.

It was Trump who called our military suckers and losers

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Billiejeens

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think Trump will win the popular racist vote. Probably wins the xenophobic vote too. And apparently the overall White guy popular vote on the backs of dummies.

How does that make you feel?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List