Will trump switch and become a Democrat

Did you watch the news at all today ? I don't think you have to post links to something that's on the news the very day. That's why it's breaking news.

My eye.

You shouldn't pull news out of your nose, you know?

You know, I would really like to see Trump become a Democrat, because then he would lose the last of what support he still has. Trump Republicans HATE Democrats with a passion, and if Trump became one, they would go against him.

Besides, I don't really think there are any Democrats out there stupid enough to support him.

How is this member's opinion in "breaking news," when there isn't even a link to a news article or opinion piece?

I think we are more likely to see Manchin switch parties at this point.

Left is pretty smart.....welll...smart enough to pull the wool over the eyes of leftist voters. A corrupt evil media and dem politicians keep you focused on t heir made up lies about President Trump so you won't see that they are the corrupt guilty, america hating tyrant traitors that they are.

You know, I would really like to see Trump become a Democrat, because then he would lose the last of what support he still has. Trump Republicans HATE Democrats with a passion, and if Trump became one, they would go against him.

Besides, I don't really think there are any Democrats out there stupid enough to support him.

Trump supporters/voters do not hate you. We pray for you.

Independents are democrats in denial. I"m still praying for you.

Wouldn't do any good.................Heaven doesn't want me, and Satan still has a restraining order against me. But, pray for me if it helps feel better and sleep at night. My world will continue to spin whether or not you pray for me.

Forum List

Back