Will trump switch and become a Democrat

Nice link....Unfortunately it didnt show up on my computer...

Come on Mods do your job.
Did you watch the news at all today ? I don't think you have to post links to something that's on the news the very day. That's why it's breaking news.

Leftist lie and think we'll just accept it

Don't you mean, go back to being a Democrat?
You might be right, he bluff New York and became a Republican when the Democrats caught on from how big a cookie was and and we're becoming successful in court cases against him. You see everything is personal with the psychopath. He had everything you didn't need to get into politics you did it because of his psychosis.

One of the most memorable days it will be.

Just think how fn big the crowd size will be. Trillions will be there. Awesome.
Trillions ? What planet are you on ? Here on Earth we still have less than 8 billion people. And most of those do not like trump.

You might be right, he bluff New York and became a Republican when the Democrats caught on from how big a cookie was and and we're becoming successful in court cases against him. You see everything is personal with the psychopath. He had everything you didn't need to get into politics you did it because of his psychosis.
You might be right, he left New York and became a Republican when the Democrats caught on to him on how big a crook he was and were becoming successful in court cases against him. You see everything is personal with trump. He is a psychopath. He had everything he didn't need to get into politics. He did it because of his psychosis. Remember his mantra I know better than anybody, I am your leader, no other voices are allowed. You can't kiss my feet if you want to. I am more important than anyone else, I am smarter than anyone else, etc etc.

Who gives a fuck? Reagan was once a democrat. He said he didn't leave the democrat party, the democrat party left him.

Forum List

Back