Will Trump refuse to raise the debt ceiling?

It's my understanding this comes up again in March 2017.

Will Trump go 'TRUE' conservative, and let the country go into default, or will he RINO out and fuck over all of you Trumpbots by doing the right thing?
This is up to Congress not the President.
President has the final say, 'cause he signs it.
Congress can override his veto, or he can let it pass into law without signing.

You are so uninformed about government that it is hilarious.

Trump will do what he thinks is best. I do think he would like to start addressing our staggering $20 Trillion Debt. Obama's left him and all of us in a massive hole. It will have to be addressed.

Will Trump go 'TRUE' conservative, and let the country go into default, or will he RINO out and fuck over all of you Trumpbots by doing the right thing?

Are dating Rachel Maddow, and who has the larger crank in the relationship?

4 years of Trump jokes. 4 years of exposing trumptard hypocrisy. What an awesome consolation prize.

Some of the more sane and reasonable liberals on this board have been gracious and conciliatory in defeat, and others like you are still fingering yourself watching Rachel Maddow.

President has the final say, 'cause he signs it.
Congress can override his veto, or he can let it pass into law without signing. You are so uninformed about government that it is hilarious.
Congress can, and the second it overrides him, Trump points to the malefactors and says to the electorate, "Send Congressman yuiostheoy home."

But, in fact, the dems would never permit an override if it is to their advantage to let the pubs take the hit of economic disaster.

You guys on the far right just don't think, do you?

4 years of Trump jokes. 4 years of exposing trumptard hypocrisy. What an awesome consolation prize.

Some of the more sane and reasonable liberals on this board have been gracious and conciliatory in defeat, and others like you are still fingering yourself watching Rachel Maddow.
Many on your side are doing the same, BTM. Be fair and balanced. :lol:

Lyin Ryans' first act (w/BO) was a bill to remove debt ceiling so BO could have all he needed un-incumbbered? Am I wrong? I don't think I am.

it is, however it is up to the president to request the changes in finance. Its like congress is mom, the president is the spoiled kid and the pet projects are an ice cream truck coming down the street. He sees, He wants, He begs, she decides yes or no.

Who knows what fucking mess the most transparent Obama left him.......

Who knows what fucking mess the most transparent Obama left him.......

Well, we know one thing ... Obama doesn't even know the mess he's left.

Many on your side are doing the same, BTM. Be fair and balanced. :lol:

No doubt. And I encourage the Libs to call them out.

Forum List

Back