Will Trump refuse to raise the debt ceiling?

Unlike Obama, Trump will do what's best for America. If he thinks we should raise the debt ceiling, he'll raise it.
Now stop looking for things to cry about. The man hasn't even moved into the WH, yet.

It's my understanding this comes up again in March 2017.

Will Trump go 'TRUE' conservative, and let the country go into default, or will he RINO out and fuck over all of you Trumpbots by doing the right thing?
I heard Zuckerburg was paying

Stupid answer? Got an intelligent answer in reserve?
You have no sense of humor.

I do when the jokes aren't lame. Or when I make them.

We are witnessing the rise of a new president who has created and will continue the most divisive behavior in the history of our nation.

Only a fool would think otherwise. Financially there is no other option, unless of course, drastic across the board cuts were
made, and we all know that is impossible considering the House and Senate is stocked full of individuals that have no other career choice but to suck the life out of tax payers.

Trump has run the least expensive campaign in modern history. Hilly spent two billion dollars on her loss. Jeb alone spent a billion.

That's someone that knows how to budget.

Only a fool would think otherwise. Financially there is no other option, unless of course, drastic across the board cuts were
made, and we all know that is impossible considering the House and Senate is stocked full of individuals that have no other career choice but to suck the life out of tax payers.

Yeah just wait until Trump tries to negotiate down the national debt and gets told to pay up or shut up... and he either backs down, or doesn't pay. Then when he doesn't pay and the U.S. credit rating goes down the shitter.

What will you far right and alt right and other trumpens do when you realize the jobs are not going to come back?

Nunya biz. Y'all are out. Not your call anymore. The folks who are responsible for a disastrous $20 Trillion Debt, shouldn't have a say. Your opinions are irrelevant now. GO Trump!

What will you far right and alt right and other trumpens do when you realize the jobs are not going to come back?
That's possible. Americans can be so lazy and sotted with drugs, no company would hire them. That's not Trump's fault legalize Marijuana see how far that gets us.

He'll make Mexico pay for it.

Trump will raise the debt ceiling and all of the Trumptards will support it, including the many who opposed it a few years ago.
The problem with raising the debt ceiling, and the problem is on both sides, is that once its raised to cover the existing expenses, the congressmen look at it as if its opportunity to spend more on their non essential projects. The reality is that it is going to have to be raised a couple more times before a recovery could kick in.
What needs to be done is along with raising the debt ceiling, real cuts need to be made that would equal the amount the debt ceiling was raised. If that was done it might only take one or more raises in order to start reversing the debt amount. As the debt drops the ceiling should also drop, otherwise those establishment congressmen are going to see a larger pile of available credit to fund even more non essential projects.
Right off the bat there should be a clause added to the budget that requires a reduction of 2% minimum per year from each funded department until such a time that tax revenue at minimum is equal to expenses.
Anyone that has run a household or business knows that paying only interest and not principal on a debt is a quick way to get into financial trouble.
so yes, Donald will have to raise the ceiling to cover existing obligations, but at the same time we would expect him to start working on removing the need to raise the debt too many more times in the future.

It's my understanding this comes up again in March 2017.

Will Trump go 'TRUE' conservative, and let the country go into default, or will he RINO out and fuck over all of you Trumpbots by doing the right thing?
This is up to Congress not the President.

The working class that voted for The Piece Of Shit will be getting a look at the long list of RINO moves he'll make because this is how the world works. He fed them a fantasy and they ate it with great gusto, now they will be getting a forced enema of reality. Can't wait to see the look on their faces.

Gee, I bet those tears really water down your Wheaties, don't you?

Forum List

Back