Will Trump order our military to fire on caravan women and children?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

I was watching people in the caravan being interviewed and one woman with four daughters said the gang members took over her home and left her and her four daughters homeless and that’s why they’re coming to the US with this caravan. They interviewed the daughters who were all very young and they said that it scared them that people were fainting in a long walk.

We know if they were all white, Republicans would have no problem accepting them.

So after Trump stripped parents of their babies and put the babies in cages, what do you think will happen here?

We know how Republican police love to shoot unarmed black people. Will trump order our military to fire on women and children?

Normally I would think such horrible violence wouldn’t be possible coming from our country. But with Republicans in charge and how they hate and their proven violence I’m not so sure.

Trump said he would send our military. Will our military, on Trump’s orders, commit mass slaughter?

Remember, Republicans want to take Medicare and Social Security from elderly people. Republicans want to take healthcare from sick people. Republicans health care plan is die quickly. So would it be a surprise if Republicans shoot women and children?

They shot students back in the 70’s, why not immigrants who are looking to come here and vote for Democrats, steal tax payer money, and rape our good Christian women?

• Banned
Wow, I forgot how violent Russian sponsored Republicans on the USMB are.

Sadly, they mirror the vast majority of Republicans. This is what happens when your party welcomes the American Nazi party, the KKK, the Aryan nation, and other violent white nationalists to become members.

They are who they are.

There are more then women and children in that caravan. Some of them have been deported many times.

If the U.S. is as bad as Democrats would have everyone believe why are these people so excited to come here even after being deported numourous times? Why is it that the Democrats are so obsessed with having them here in such a terrible country that is falling apart by the day that they need sancutuary cities and states? Why is it if Democrats are the only ones that have an education and a work ethic need uneducated and H1B visa workers? Why is it that these bastions of Democratic greatness have so many homeless, human feces problems, and large debt?

I was watching people in the caravan being interviewed and one woman with four daughters said the gang members took over her home and left her and her four daughters homeless and that’s why they’re coming to the US with this caravan. They interviewed the daughters who were all very young and they said that it scared them that people were fainting in a long walk.

We know if they were all white, Republicans would have no problem accepting them.

So after Trump stripped parents of their babies and put the babies in cages, what do you think will happen here?

We know how Republican police love to shoot unarmed black people. Will trump order our military to fire on women and children?

Normally I would think such horrible violence wouldn’t be possible coming from our country. But with Republicans in charge and how they hate and their proven violence I’m not so sure.

Trump said he would send our military. Will our military, on Trump’s orders, commit mass slaughter?

Remember, Republicans want to take Medicare and Social Security from elderly people. Republicans want to take healthcare from sick people. Republicans health care plan is die quickly. So would it be a surprise if Republicans shoot women and children?
How would you stop this invasion?

The military won't need to. All our patriotic, gun-bearing trumpanzees will devote themselves to traveling to the Southern border and shoot the refugees as they come across. It's the trump-American thing to do. MAGA!

If there are any reporters in the caravan Trump will have them shot.

The military won't need to. All our patriotic, gun-bearing trumpanzees will devote themselves to traveling to the Southern border and shoot the refugees as they come across. It's the trump-American thing to do. MAGA!

Yeah, keep us posted...

Why do you say that?

-------------------------------------------------- .22 to da kneecaps and then out comes the BONESAW Caddo .

you are like a political commercial....same type of shit over and over.....

There are more then women and children in that caravan. Some of them have been deported many times.

If the U.S. is as bad as Democrats would have everyone believe why are these people so excited to come here even after being deported numourous times? Why is it that the Democrats are so obsessed with having them here in such a terrible country that is falling apart by the day that they need sancutuary cities and states? Why is it if Democrats are the only ones that have an education and a work ethic need uneducated and H1B visa workers? Why is it that these bastions of Democratic greatness have so many homeless, human feces problems, and large debt?

The Democrats encourage it. They're intent upon using San Francisco and LA as models for all of America.

Gee Dickbrain, have you actually SEEN any women or children in the fray? I haven't. All I've seen in photos is pictures of young guys. You mean you haven't stuck a few women and babies in a group and taken a picture of them yet as staged propaganda? How do you suppose women and children are WALKING from Honduras to the United States anyway? Why don't you try walking to Honduras---- let us know how that works out. But what a novel idea, just as ISIS and al Qaeda set up shop in hospitals and homes around innocent people as shields, throw a few girls and kids in the mix so you can say: "Can't stop us now!"

WRONG, termite. This whole maneuver is going to fail. Backfire in your face, and fall in the laps of whomever is behind it funding it for whatever the consequences shall be.

My God, youre a moron.

Gee Dickbrain, have you actually SEEN any women or children in the fray? I haven't. All I've seen in photos is pictures of young guys. You mean you haven't stuck a few women and babies in a group and taken a picture of them yet as staged propaganda? How do you suppose women and children are WALKING from Honduras to the United States anyway? Why don't you try walking to Honduras---- let us know how that works out. But what a novel idea, just as ISIS and al Qaeda set up shop in hospitals and homes around innocent people as shields, throw a few girls and kids in the mix so you can say: "Can't stop us now!"

WRONG, termite. This whole maneuver is going to fail. Backfire in your face, and fall in the laps of whomever is behind it funding it for whatever the consequences shall be.

The vast majority are young men, who will put women and children at the front of the line as they approach.

Load up the big smoke units with Liquid ASS™. It WILL back them up, guaranteed. :auiqs.jpg:

Liquid ASS is an overwhelming, stinky, funny prank product.

They shot students back in the 70’s, why not immigrants who are looking to come here and vote for Democrats, steal tax payer money, and rape our good Christian women?
So..you don't think that they'll go for the bad Christian women?

The ignorance exhibited here truly takes my breath away. I guess the thought that they might come here to work good jobs..pay taxes and that they are already good Christians..just never occurred to you, eh?

I'm against opening the doors and letting everyone in...however, I don't endorse murder and genocide as a solution..although--for some of those who are so stupid as to do so..I could be induced to make an exception.

Forum List

Back