Will Trump mark 100,000 dead in a Presidential fashion ?

Just wondering if he will rise to the occasion for once .
Surely this is a time to show leadership for the nation between tea times and tweet times ?

I doubt he will. If he really wanted to "rise to the occasion", he'd invade the UK and make them our prison colony, like Australia. Then he'd send ever American leftist there for hard labour.

Wouldn't that be grand?
Well, our Democrat governors could certainly teach the British how to lock themselves in their homes, since they have damn near double the death rate from Covid 19 that the US has!!!
Probably not.

Surely this is a time to show leadership for the nation between tea times and tweet times ?
Perhaps if you learned how to spell, ya sodomite?

100,000? That’s it? It was supposed to be 300,000 5 weeks ago lol nice job trump

I think you should go out and suck 100'000 dicks and forgo your normal charge in an act of solidarity.
He's puffed way more than that, he's British after all.
I’m certain I read that’s why Brits’ teeth are always so crooked.

You might be onto something there.
The Pediatricians all say to never let your kid suck his or her's thumbs for to long or it'll mess up their teeth.
Let this be a lesson to you Tommy....if it isnt too late already.
1590515556852.png

Forum List

Back