To Avoid Embarrassing Falls, Aides Will Now Transport Biden Using Presidential Hand Truck

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
To Avoid Embarrassing Falls, Aides Will Now Transport Biden Using Presidential Hand Truck
POLITICS·Sep 26, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The White House announced a new directive Tuesday they say will put an end to President Joe Biden's endless pratfalls once and for all: transporting the leader of the free world on an official presidential hand truck.
"Whoa, look at me go!" Biden said excitedly as he was pushed up the tarmac to Air Force One. "I'm flying!"
The presidential hand truck was specially designed by the nation's top scientists and is reportedly able to withstand the blast of a nuclear bomb.

"This baby is made out of the same heavy-duty material as the space shuttle," said Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre as she introduced the stylish presidential hand truck, code-named Limp. "It's completely bulletproof and capable of speeds in excess of 5 miles per hour."
According to sources, Biden is impressed by the hand truck's ability to whisk him away from journalists who keep asking him annoying questions about his undeniable corruption.
"Whoosh!" Biden cried out on one such occasion. "Frender limbergrander, man! Weeeeeeeee!"
At publishing time, the president had honored the hand truck with a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The White House announced a new directive Tuesday they say will put an end to President Joe Biden's endless pratfalls once and for all: transporting the leader of the free world on an official presidential hand truck.
"Whoa, look at me go!" Biden said excitedly as he was pushed up the tarmac to Air Force One. "I'm flying!"
The presidential hand truck was specially designed by the nation's top scientists and is reportedly able to withstand the blast of a nuclear bomb.

"This baby is made out of the same heavy-duty material as the space shuttle," said Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre as she introduced the stylish presidential hand truck, code-named Limp. "It's completely bulletproof and capable of speeds in excess of 5 miles per hour."
According to sources, Biden is impressed by the hand truck's ability to whisk him away from journalists who keep asking him annoying questions about his undeniable corruption.
"Whoosh!" Biden cried out on one such occasion. "Frender limbergrander, man! Weeeeeeeee!"
At publishing time, the president had honored the hand truck with a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

P01135809 can't even walk down a ramp without assisstance. He needs two hands to drink a glass of water.

P01135809 confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, when shown a picture E. Jean Carroll, he said it was his ex-wife Marla Maples, when asked when he married Marla Maples he said he did not remember.

P01135809 boasted that he beat President Obama in 2016.

P01135809 just released his "Limited Edition" Chinese Manufactured gold painted shoes. He got of bunch brainless boobs to purchase trading cards that are NOT real with money that is not does not exist.

The money you brain MAGA MAGGOTS donate to his campaign goes right to into paying his legal bills. He does not give about you, all you people to him is a mark

P01135809 can't even walk down a ramp without assisstance. He needs two hands to drink a glass of water.

P01135809 confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, when shown a picture E. Jean Carroll, he said it was his ex-wife Marla Maples, when asked when he married Marla Maples he said he did not remember.

P01135809 boasted that he beat President Obama in 2016.

P01135809 just released his "Limited Edition" Chinese Manufactured gold painted shoes. He got of bunch brainless boobs to purchase trading cards that are NOT real with money that is not does not exist.

The money you brain MAGA MAGGOTS donate to his campaign goes right to into paying his legal bills. He does not give about you, all you people to him is a mark
The bee sure does trigger cultists.

Article Image

(1) I am ashamed of myself, but I laughed out loud.

(2) Thanks for reminding me to go back to reading the Bee.

(3) As the saying goes, if we don't laugh, we will have to cry. The two leading candidates this year are cartoon characters.

(3) As the saying goes, if we don't laugh, we will have to cry. The two leading candidates this year are cartoon characters.
Exactly.

Your two options in life are laugh or cry

In a world without really much choice at all, it's all we have.

Very well said.

Last edited:

Are you Do Bee or Don't Bee, or maybe your just a Dumb Bee.

Article Image

Excellent! Keep the Trump ass whooper in one piece until at least November.

Forum List

Back