Will Trump mark 100,000 dead in a Presidential fashion ?

Just wondering if he will rise to the occasion for once .
Surely this is a time to show leadership for the nation between tea times and tweet times ?

1590437123170.png

You appear to be rising to the occasion.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Surely this is a time to show leadership for the nation between tea times and tweet times ?
To memorialize the deaths? If he does it will be in words only.
the only people that are thrilled about the thousands that were killed by china are treasonous scumbags like you the democrat party and china !

I doubt he will. If he really wanted to "rise to the occasion", he'd invade the UK and make them our prison colony, like Australia. Then he'd send ever American leftist there for hard labour.

Wouldn't that be grand?

His friends think its quite funny but I am not sure why. Maybe a good time to drop his childish persona and act like a functioning adult. Its a sobering moment for everyone.

His friends think its quite funny but I am not sure why. Maybe a good time to drop his childish persona and act like a functioning adult. Its a sobering moment for everyone.
He thinks he has friends.

He thinks he has friends.
Just referencing the clowns on this thread. Give them a few days and they will build a case that these people deserved to die for marxism or something.

Ewe should try that asswipe! Ewe still worship monarchs.

Ewe should try that asswipe! Ewe still worship monarchs.
I see what you did there. Bravo! People like Tommy T'Ain't Too Bright really ARE sheep for the slaughter.

Obama or Hillary would have blocked the China travel ban and it would be over a million.
That ban was a finger in the dyke. Maybe he should have got off the golf course and dome some work ?

I doubt he will. If he really wanted to "rise to the occasion", he'd invade the UK and make them our prison colony, like Australia. Then he'd send ever American leftist there for hard labour.

Wouldn't that be grand?
Well, our Democrat governors could certainly teach the British how to lock themselves in their homes, since they have damn near double the death rate from Covid 19 that the US has!!!

The U.K. has about 66 million people and they have almost 40,000 Corona virus deaths. Do the math. Will they drag the Queen or the rest of the degenerate royals out to address the statistics? They can't even get Brexit figured out.

Forum List

Back