Will They Call It A Police Action?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Americans better be damned wary of the US military fighting for the United Nations.

Frankly, I would not trust that old Commie, Vitaly Churkin, as far as I could throw the UN building:

Russian UN Ambassador Vitaly Churkin’s assumption of the Presidency of the United Nations Security Council for October could have a lightning rod effect on the Security Council finally authorising military action against Islamic State and Al Nusra under article 42 of the UN Charter.

XXXXX

Given the commonality of the positions of both America and Russia as reflected above—the possibility looms large that during Russia’s October presidency of the Security Council - Russia and America could co-sponsor a draft resolution to the Security Council authorising military action against Islamic State and al-Nusra.​

United Nations Must Militarily Confront Islamic State And Al-Nusra
By David Singer
October 5, 2016

United Nations Must Militarily Confront Islamic State And Al-Nusra

And I sure as hell do not trust the Gawk:

I dread thinking about what Churkin is doing to Samantha Power:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=8712675

REMINDER:

Truman jumped on the Soviet Union’s failure to attend a Security Council meeting; so he took the opportunity to stop Communist expansion by manipulating the UN; hence, a UN Police Action rather than a declared war. Had the Soviets attended the one and only Security Council meeting they ever missed, they would have vetoed Truman’s military opposition to North Korea’s aggression.

Incidentally, President Truman was right in stopping Communism, but he was wrong in getting the UN’s approval.

In short: Americans got no support from the United Nations in Vietnam.

Celebrating Shame

Now the Russians are manipulating maggot John Kerry the same way Truman manipulated the United Nations, only this time the US military will be ordered to fight alongside Russia and China in Syria. I include China because Peking will not veto a Police Action in Syria. Presumably, China, Vietnam, and North Korea will provide “UN” troops for a Police Action in Syria.

Incidentally, John Kerry committed treason for North Vietnam Communists after he returned from Vietnam. Today, Communists running the United Nations treat Kerry like he is their bitch.

Finally, a United Nations Police Action in Syria prompts me to repeat:

UCMJ

Years ago I suggested changing the UCMJ (Universal Code of Military Justice) so that no American can be punished for refusing to serve the UN. I even suggested that anyone thinking of enlisting should first get some kind of a legal document that says they can refuse to serve the UN.

It is my understanding that the US military can change the UCMJ without consulting Congress. Obviously, the current commander in chief would never agree to such a change. I’m not sure any of the Republican wannabes would make the necessary change. Let’s speculate and say the next president does give military people the protection from the United Nations they need.

Make the change so ironclad that military personnel so inclined will have every legal Right to refuse such an order and not be punished for refusing. In any event, Americans should only fight to defend their country against clearly-defined military threats like Islamic fundamentalism (think 9/11), and Communist expansion by force (think worldwide Communist domination), rather than being manipulated into jousting against philosophical threats. When Americans do go to war they should fight a total war, not Peace Without Victory war —— and to hell with the enemy’s feelings.

A simpler way to deal with the UCMJ is to withdraw from the UN and let those countries so full of hatred for the US stew in their own juices. You can bet they’ll think twice before attacking America after the UN goes belly up. It’s even possible they will be smart enough NOT to attack. Only countries with a death wish would attack America when they know that total war removes the Peace Without Victory option of regrouping and trying again.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/military/327079-conscription-liberal-style.html

I dread thinking about what Churkin is doing to Samantha Power:
I am not sure... what do you think?
th

Swing and a miss.

The UN has no power to compel the US or any other Member State to commit it's troops into any armed conflict.

I am not sure... what do you think?
To defcon4: The gawk’s first loyalty is to the United Nations. Churkin’s only loyalty is to Russia. Professionals with one loyalty only like Churkin will beat Samantha Power every time. Example:

John-Kerry.jpg
http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/09/John-Kerry.jpg

Secretary of State John Kerry speaks at the United Nations Security Council in New York, Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2015.
Weak: Kerry begs Russians for 'de-confliction talks'
Posted By Douglas Ernst On 09/30/2015 @ 4:41 pm

Weak: Kerry begs Russians for ‘de-confliction talks’

Did you notice the puss on the gawk sitting behind Lurch’s right side? Samantha Power high-fived the success of the Iran Deal Treaty passing as legislation. She ain’t high-fiveing now.​

A Permission Slip From The U.N.

Bottom line: She is the right person for defending the Administration’s failed policies and Churkin knows it.
The UN has no power to compel the US or any other Member State to commit it's troops into any armed conflict.
To BlindBoo: The commander in chief can compel. I included this for people just like you:
Years ago I suggested changing the UCMJ (Universal Code of Military Justice) so that no American can be punished for refusing to serve the UN.

To defcon4: The gawk’s first loyalty is to the United Nations. Churkin’s only loyalty is to Russia. Professionals with one loyalty only like Churkin will beat Samantha Power every time. Example:
I agree.
.....but you missed the intended allusion....

That's why we call him the CiC! The UN can ask but it cannot compel.
To BlindBoo: Try it this way: The UN secretly compels through presidents.
The President is also limited by the War powers act.
To BlindBoo: The War Powers Act of 1973 is easily brushed aside when it stands in the way of something a president wants. Note that the WPA did not stop Bill Clinton from using American troops for his Balkan Adventures via NATO. Bubba promised they would be home by Christmas. They are still there as part of a so-called United Nations Peacekeeping Mission.

Incidentally, Americans forced to serve the United Nations can be punished if they refuse. Nothing has been changed since Michael New:

"I have a problem with that, because I am not UN. I explained this to my lieutenant, and told him, 'Sir, I don't think I should have to wear a UN arm band or a UN beret. I'm enlisted in the U.S. Army; I am not a U.N. soldier. I have taken no vow to the UN; I have taken an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America from enemies foreign and domestic. I regard the UN as a separate power.... Where does my oath say that I have to wear UN insignia?'"​

Michael New: A Patriot Court Martialed for Obeying His Oath of Duty

U.S. Soldier Court Martialed for Refusing to Abandon His Oath!

The Court Martial of Michael New
Then it is up to Congress.
To BlindBoo: World War Two was the last time Congress declared war.
To defcon4: Sorry I fell short. I was trying to be direct.

allusion (noun)

1. The act of alluding; indirect reference: Without naming names, the candidate criticized the national leaders by allusion.

2. An instance of indirect reference: an allusion to classical mythology in a poem.​

That's why we call him the CiC! The UN can ask but it cannot compel.
To BlindBoo: Try it this way: The UN secretly compels through presidents.
The President is also limited by the War powers act.
To BlindBoo: The War Powers Act of 1973 is easily brushed aside when it stands in the way of something a president wants. Note that the WPA did not stop Bill Clinton from using American troops for his Balkan Adventures via NATO. Bubba promised they would be home by Christmas. They are still there as part of a so-called United Nations Peacekeeping Mission.

Incidentally, Americans forced to serve the United Nations can be punished if they refuse. Nothing has been changed since Michael New:

"I have a problem with that, because I am not UN. I explained this to my lieutenant, and told him, 'Sir, I don't think I should have to wear a UN arm band or a UN beret. I'm enlisted in the U.S. Army; I am not a U.N. soldier. I have taken no vow to the UN; I have taken an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America from enemies foreign and domestic. I regard the UN as a separate power.... Where does my oath say that I have to wear UN insignia?'"​

Michael New: A Patriot Court Martialed for Obeying His Oath of Duty

U.S. Soldier Court Martialed for Refusing to Abandon His Oath!

The Court Martial of Michael New
Then it is up to Congress.
To BlindBoo: World War Two was the last time Congress declared war.
To defcon4: Sorry I fell short. I was trying to be direct.

allusion (noun)

1. The act of alluding; indirect reference: Without naming names, the candidate criticized the national leaders by allusion.

2. An instance of indirect reference: an allusion to classical mythology in a poem.​

If it is secret how come you know?

The CIC has the power to send US Solders on UN missions. The UN has no compelling power to force any .....</yawn>.......

Thank's for the History 101 lesson.....

To BlindBoo: Decades of analyzing how American traitors work with the UN —— what they say, what they do, and how media reports it.

Incidentally, the 8 or so message boards I posted on in 16 years, plus the dozens I checked out, I never once saw a United Nations forum.
The CIC has the power to send US Solders on UN missions. The UN has no compelling power to force any .....</yawn>.......
To BlindBoo: Keep yawning along with far too many Americans while presidents continue betraying the country until the US military only fights for the United Nations.
To BlindBoo: My pleasure on such an important topic.

To BlindBoo: Decades of analyzing how American traitors work with the UN —— what they say, what they do, and how media reports it.

Incidentally, the 8 or so message boards I posted on in 16 years, plus the dozens I checked out, I never once saw a United Nations forum.
To BlindBoo: Keep yawning along with far too many Americans while presidents continue betraying the country until the US military only fights for the United Nations.
To BlindBoo: My pleasure on such an important topic.

Name a conflict the UN has compelled the USA to send in troops. Or wait, now it's the Presidents themselves who are the traitors huh? Hmm I think I have a video for you.

Name a conflict the UN has compelled the USA to send in troops.
To BlindBoo: You brought up “compelled”. I responded in a way that I hoped would enlighten you. Without understanding my replies enough to offer a well thought out rebuttal you are asking me to make your case for you. That is a common circular debate tactic on message boards. Alas, UN-lovers never learn that debating in writing does not work as well as debating face to face in the local pub.
Or wait, now it's the Presidents themselves who are the traitors
To BlindBoo: I should have been more precise. I should have said not every president —— just most of them.

Forum List

Back