Will the movie Selma inspire black on white violence

• yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • no

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If a movie sparks violence then those who commit the violence are criminals and should be dealt with. DUH!!
When are you going to turn yourself in?

Turn myself in for what?
The violence Birth of a Nation sparked against Blacks?

You're an idiot.
Couldnt think of an intelligent response due to anger?
Now you're an annoying idiot.

When are you going to turn yourself in?

Turn myself in for what?

You're an idiot.
Life is tough play hard. Going to see the movie today. I'll be sure to beat up a white person in honor of the movie.

Turn myself in for what?

You're an idiot.
Life is tough play hard. Going to see the movie today. I'll be sure to beat up a white person in honor of the movie.

Don't forget to smash and grab a big screen TV.

You're an idiot.

I have 2 already. If I need another I'll just rob my white neighbor in honor of the movie.

The answer is no, not in my city. I saw the movie tonight, and surprisingly, the majority of those in the audience were white, secondly, the movie (as it should have) illustrated the harsh treatment of white supporters of the movement as well, some of whom even lost their lives.

At the conclusion of the movie, everyone in the audience applauded and left.

Definately worth seeing.

The answer is no, not in my city. I saw the movie tonight, and surprisingly, the majority of those in the audience were white, secondly, the movie (as it should have) illustrated the harsh treatment of white supporters of the movement as well, some of whom even lost their lives.

Definately worth seeing.
I saw it today as well. It was very realistic and showed in more detail the extent of the involvement of white people. I was surprised at the number of white people in the audience as well as Asians. Everyone clapped at the end and stayed all the way through the credits.

Definately worth seeing.
I saw it today as well. It was very realistic and showed in more detail the extent of the involvement of white people. I was surprised at the number of white people in the audience as well as Asians. Everyone clapped at the end and stayed all the way through the credits.

Yes it was very realistic, At the showing that I attended, people stayed all the way through the credits as well. For me, it brought back a lot of distant memories of some things that I saw happen down south during the civil rights movement, and I was pleased that they portrayed the involvement and sacrifice in the movement of empathetic white citizens as well, because that alone would hopefully minimize the opportunity for conflict, as well as given credit to everyone who was an ally, which is only fair.

So far, everyone that I have spoken to has for the most part, has had the same peaceful experience at the showing of the movie that we both described.

I saw the trailer for this movie this weekend while watching unbroken. With the anger lately with the black community, do you think this movie will inspire violence towards white people.

No it will just bomb like every other movie of it's kind. Oh look at that. It has been out for three weeks and has made a whopping 6 million.

I saw the angry reactions from the blacks in the audience during the movie trailer, they were not happy about the white violence towards blacks depicted in the movie.

Being righteously deserved does not equate with violence.

The charter school students here have been saying, "stupid adults" and "that's not us."

Definately worth seeing.
Because most people of all races are for unity. A goal easy to lose sight of in this place given some of the hate-filled Neanderathal bigots who post here.

You're an idiot.

I have 2 already. If I need another I'll just rob my white neighbor in honor of the movie.
Sounds like you're experienced. Carry on.

I saw the trailer for this movie this weekend while watching unbroken. With the anger lately with the black community, do you think this movie will inspire violence towards white people.

No it will just bomb like every other movie of it's kind. Oh look at that. It has been out for three weeks and has made a whopping 6 million.

How much was it supposed to make?

How much was it supposed to make?

It cost $20,000,000 to make, so its not doing so hot for being 3 weeks in. They will be lucky to break even. I guess MLK isnt a big draw.

Forum List

Back