Will the movie Selma inspire black on white violence

• yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • no

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I saw the trailer for this movie this weekend while watching unbroken. With the anger lately with the black community, do you think this movie will inspire violence towards white people.

Are you scared?

People who listen to Rush Limbaugh want everyone to be as afraid as they are.

What are we afraid of?

Integration? Race mixing?

Interesting. Why do you believe that?

I saw the trailer for this movie this weekend while watching unbroken. With the anger lately with the black community, do you think this movie will inspire violence towards white people.

how ignorant, i went to the 49th anniversary of the selma march , in Alabama , was multi racial and i will be going to the 50th anniversary march this year. history is not hate , just a reminder of what those pine for the good old jim crow days that their ilk are still around

Dream Marches On

Are you scared?

What are we afraid of?

Integration? Race mixing?

Interesting. Why do you believe that?

posts, threads and thread titles?

MLK sold White America on the rectitude of "equal opportunity," which had theretofore been denied to "Negroes."

Today's "civil rights leaders" appear to want handouts and guarantees, not opportunities (which include, implicitly, the opportunity to fail). They want "blacks" to be given a perpetual Get out of Jail Free Card - figuratively speaking - because "blacks" can't possibly be held to the same standards as white folks, what with the vestiges of slavery and all.

Are you scared?

What are we afraid of?

This......

LOL. You don't believe that.

Are you scared?

What are we afraid of?

This......

LOL. You don't believe that.

This is what really scares the shit out of you.......

10689946_10154985026105494_2754143625416754988_n.jpg

"Will the movie "Selma" spark violence towards white people"

Oh, brother – of course not.

Only an ignorant racist twit wold conceive of such a thing.
figures a liberal would come out slinging insults, and its would, not wold, ignoramus.
It's a valid observation, the opposition to the civil rights movement reacted with fear just like OP did. It seems some ideas never stop being dangerous to conservative reactionaries.
What fear? I just made a simple observation based on what has been happening in the black community in the last year or so. Is it unrational to think that the white violence depicted in this movie will inspire black retaliation?

The fear that everyone simply observes by you even coming up with that question.

Why would it cause violence?

You're answer: uhhh because!

Nothing about the civil rights marches of the sixties was about violence except for those who wanted to shut them up.
This isn't the 60's and the people today don't appear to possess the moral fiber of those from the 60's so your point is rather pointless
The people of today aren't afraid of whitey.The younger ones are going to seek payback,not caring what happens to them either.

Hey look out for the knockout game,omly this time it wont be just one punch........Boom snore.

Forum List

Back