will the government keep staging mass shootings...

pinkysmith

Rookie
Nov 12, 2013
until they can get gun control passed? i think that the government is going to keep staging mass shootings until they can manage to convince people to support gun control. as a matter of fact i wouldn't be surprised to see a false flag mass shooting this holiday season, maybe at a busy shopping mall, that the government will use to try and take people's guns away.

until they can get gun control passed? i think that the government is going to keep staging mass shootings until they can manage to convince people to support gun control. as a matter of fact i wouldn't be surprised to see a false flag mass shooting this holiday season, maybe at a busy shopping mall, that the government will use to try and take people's guns away.

More likely try to get Christmas banned because it causes insane people to act out. Or, as our fear(less)(full) leader might say:

'Happy Eid!

Guys. I'm 100% in favour of the 2nd amendment. That being said, do you really believe for two seconds that the government is "staging" these despicable acts of violence in order to pass gun control?

That being said, do you really believe for two seconds that the government is "staging" these despicable acts of violence in order to pass gun control?
An anonymous message board really does give some insight into how many paranoid batshit crazy people there are doesn't it?

Guys. I'm 100% in favour of the 2nd amendment. That being said, do you really believe for two seconds that the government is "staging" these despicable acts of violence in order to pass gun control?

It's strange, how right-wingers make paranoid claims about governmental conspiracies behind gun control while enthusiastically supporting military adventurism and blanket domestic surveillance. That is so hypocritical.

However, that being said, we are talking about the same government that fabricated the August 4 Gulf of Tonkin attack to enter the Vietnam War, ultimately killing tens of thousands of Americans and millions of Vietnamese. So all possibilities should be considered.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You have found your home. This board is loaded with paranoid idiots who are utterly incapable of rational thought. Obviously, your presence will compliment the other nutters' insanity quite nicely.

Have fun, dingbat.

Well, yeah ...

See, President Obama is being very cagey about it. He loosened gun control in parks just to throw us off balance. Not making any "gun grabber" moves, not even one ... well, that's just his way of grabbing guns.

And, the fact that he hasn't shown even the least bit of interest is taking bibles just proves he's taking bibles.

Well, I think we have found the winner of this year's "Batshit Crazy Award!"

This thread and statement are so extreme and ludicrous it doesn't even garner a fair discussion, the fact one would think that is simply insane. It is time for you to check yourself into the nearest hospital and spend some time in the sponge room...:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back