Lindell's Plan of Action for 2024

I did all of my Christmas shopping at My Pillow.... no malls necessary....

People are saying that My Pillow may cause cancer.
I hear there is also a woman in Buttfuk Iowa who had a My Pillow infested with bedbugs

Do you want to take a chance

My cousin bought those pillows soon after he was married. His new wife gained 85 pounds and refused to have sex with him. He through those pillows out, and got some from Walmart, and everything went back to normal.

People are saying that My Pillow may cause cancer.
I hear there is also a woman in Buttfuk Iowa who had a My Pillow infested with bedbugs

Do you want to take a chance
LOL I'm sure she didn't buy a pillow with bed bugs in it... and if all of the things that are said to cause cancer were true we would all be dead....

Lindell had a great personal comeback story, but in the end, the years of drug abuse show that even after an amazing recovery financially and professionally, years of drug addiction can leave someone at high risk of mental illness.

Mike Lindell has a new site aimed at making 2024 elections clean & clear of Democrat frauds. See his Plan and all the actions we can take to help!

https://lindelloffensefund.org
I liked his original plan better.

Make killer pillows and then sell them to Democrats

1703007923226.png

LOL I'm sure she didn't buy a pillow with bed bugs in it... and if all of the things that are said to cause cancer were true we would all be dead....
I don’t know

A lot of people are claiming My Pillow is Skanky and may cause cancer

Why would you risk it?

Forum List

Back