Will Smith Says That Jada Had Nothing to Do With Oscar Slap

I call Bull Shit

If you watch the video, Will originally laughs and slaps his knee at the joke only to storm 5He stage seconds later.

Seems like a clear case of Jada gave him the stink eye and questioned his manhood.

Will still fears Jada and refuses to blame her
Thread.

I looked this up first just to make sure that nobody else had covered this story yet and mods I apologize ahead of time if I missed something, but I couldn't find anything about it. When it comes to news though, it's hard to tell which stories are actually true and which stories are just for publicity coverage.

Jada Pinkett Smith Says She And Will Smith Have Been Separated Since 2016​

The two actors have repeatedly brushed aside reports of marital strife — until now.

Why would he slap Chris Rock then? Probably because she made him look like a little bitch and Chris rock piled on? This reminds me of when a guy beats up another man for fucking his wife but then forgives his wife.

Jada Pinkett Smith Says She And Will Smith Have Been Separated Since 2016​

The two actors have repeatedly brushed aside reports of marital strife — until now.

Why would he slap Chris Rock then? Probably because she made him look like a little bitch and Chris rock piled on? This reminds me of when a guy beats up another man for fucking his wife but then forgives his wife.

Jada gave him the Stink Eye and Will rushed the stage.

Even though they were not even together at the time but she couldn’t pass up the Oscar spotlight as “the wife”

Jada gave him the Stink Eye and Will rushed the stage.

Even though they were not even together at the time but she couldn’t pass up the Oscar spotlight as “the wife”
I'm putting myself in his shoes. From a guys perspective. She emasulated him in front of the whole world. Funny how guys do it to women all the time and we don't think about this. The spouse who got cheated on feels like such a fool. Sucker. Cuckold. Okay so he was trying to act like it didn't bother him but then Chris Rock makes fun of "them" and Will loses it.

So it wasn't about what Chris Rock said. It was about the fact Jada fucked another man and the world knows it. Unfortunately for Will he only made himself look worse.

I looked this up first just to make sure that nobody else had covered this story yet and mods I apologize ahead of time if I missed something, but I couldn't find anything about it. When it comes to news though, it's hard to tell which stories are actually true and which stories are just for publicity coverage.

He is only remorseful because it made his cuckery go to a whole new level.
The man is sick. His wife is a Class A wretched bitch, he is the last one to see it.

Crazy ass bald bitch wished she was unalive to fuck Tupac lol Fucking weird ass kids, cuckhold simping ass Will banned from Hollyweird, and bald head crazed bitch Jada.

Runnin around doin some nefarious extra curricular activities that he has no business doing over in this shadow realm with Benny Modina

Forum List

Back