Jada Pinkett Smith's Oscar Dress Went A Bit Over The Line.....When You Need A Handcart To Be Able To Walk Because Of Your Clothes You've Gone Too Far

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Have you ever seen "The Hunger Games"?

We've entered a realm where Hollywood has gone nuts.

I thought the dress was interesting.....but when Will Smith walked away and Jada Pinkett Smith couldn't follow him....I think you've gone into excess. Clearly the woman couldn't walk in the dress.....and it looked just plain silly watching her struggle with it. Just exactly when will they decide that they've gone too far into the realm of stupidity before they realize that as the rest of America is struggling....Hollywood is acting more and more out of touch with the rest of us.

And later....they had a woman who was Asian, and possibly deaf, present an Oscar to a deaf person. (Looked like a total setup to me) I couldn't understand what she was saying...and everyone all of the sudden started fluttering their hands instead of clapping because the guy was deaf.....in and almost nauseating display of virtue-signalling. So fake. They must have known the deaf actor was getting the award in advance.

Yes.....it's all so nice and heart warming......but people are dying all over America and in Europe....and these people are acting like they come from a different planet. It's like watching the rich folks in the Hunger Games. Totally ridiculous.

Last edited:
When you be the rich bitch you can wear what you like. I noticed you do what you want while people are dying and we laugh at you.
I imagine she was in a bad mood having to lug that dress around half the night. She would have been better served by having some Personal-bearers carry her around....or haul her around in a wagon.

jada-pinkett-will-smith-2-1648476694.jpg

OIP.g8rRoC5gG4JTqZhD4fiAHwHaEu.jpg

R.8cb5a71b4ca88c98bf774d505f95aeae.jpg

I thought the dress was interesting.....but when Will Smith walked away and Jada Pinkett Smith couldn't follow him....I think you've gone into excess. Clearly the woman couldn't walk in the dress.....and it looked just plain silly watching her struggle with it. Just exactly when will they decide that they've gone too far into the realm of stupidity before they realize that as the rest of America is struggling....Hollywood is acting more and more out of touch with the rest of us.

And later....they had a woman who was Asian, and possibly deaf, present an Oscar to a deaf person. (Looked like a total setup to me) I couldn't understand what she was saying...and everyone all of the sudden started fluttering their hands instead of clapping because the guy was deaf.....in and almost nauseating display of virtue-signalling. So fake. They must have known the deaf actor was getting the award in advance.

Yes.....it's all so nice and heart warming......but people are dying all over America and in Europe....and these people are acting like they come from a different planet. It's like watching the rich folks in the Hunger Games. Totally ridiculous.

GI Jane wouldn’t wear a dress like that

The whole fluttering the hands shit is a joke.
If the deaf guy can see hands fluttering he can also see people clapping.

Forum List

Back