Will Sessions be replaced for doing nothing, or will Democrats face Special Counsels?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The Ex-Watergate Lawyers are right ... about Democrats. There is enough evidence against them to put several in jail.

Will Trump be forced to replace Sessions for not doing his job / for continuing to cover / ignore Democrat crimes and calls for Special Counsels, or will Sessions finally do his f*ing job?

The Ex-Watergate Lawyers are right ... about Democrats. There is enough evidence against them to put several in jail.

Will Trump be forced to replace Sessions for not doing his job / for continuing to cover / ignore Democrat crimes and calls for Special Counsels, or will Sessions finally do his f*ing job?
Sessions IS doing his job by investigating only stuff that provides evidence of crimes. But Trump will probably fire him anyway for not carrying out his paranoid crazy ass agenda.

Neither will happen.

Consider who posted the OP and then go do better things than following it after the first reading and posting.

Sometimes timing is everything...

Special counsels.....Ruh Roooooh! Any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now..................:lol:

I’d like to see Sessions replaced. I didn’t think much of him when he was appointed.

President Trump could order Sessions to appoint a special counsel right now. What is he waiting for?

Sessions IS doing his job by investigating only stuff that provides evidence of crimes. But Trump will probably fire him anyway for not carrying out his paranoid crazy ass agenda.
You might want to back away from the mirror you're using.

Papadopolous, Manafort, Gates, Flynn...........Mueller has been working diligently. Is diligence anti Trump now?

If Obama isn't at the least impeached within 2 years, there is no justice anymore.

In the old days, he would have been swinging over a year ago. He's thumbing his nose at American justice, and some people are turning a blind eye.

I'm surprised, and disappointed, he's lasted this long. I expected more from our president.

Mueller will have a series of injunctions served on several of the media based on criminal libel actionable under federal law, when he lands the hammer on Trump.

OK, can Trump do anything worse to Hillary than she is doing to herself with her bitch and moan book tour?

Send her to jail so she can become a martyr to the lefty loonies?

Impose huge fines on her so she can become the once and future rainmaker of the loony tunes?

Risk his grandkids to one of the most effective hit women since the Borgias?

On the otherhand giving her a full pardon if Sessions goes after her rather than her band of misfits looks presidential and statesman like.

I’d like to see Sessions replaced. I didn’t think much of him when he was appointed.

i get the gut feeling that

sessions may be himself involved in a few of these swampy scandals

at least that is how appears with the dragging of the feetz so much

Papadopolous, Manafort, Gates, Flynn...........Mueller has been working diligently. Is diligence anti Trump now?
So you are giving Sessions credit for Mueller's non-Trump-related indictments?

Bwuhahaha...

OK, can Trump do anything worse to Hillary than she is doing to herself with her bitch and moan book tour?

He could send her to jail, deservedly, for numerous crimes committed.

Martyr?

Espionage. Endangwring National Security. Thousands of violations of the FOIA & Federal Records Act, 'Gross Negligence', Illegal handling of classified, illegal storage of classified, illegal destruction of classified, Obstruction, illegal refusal to comply with a federal subpoena, etc....

And liberals just want to 'let all of this slide'...?

Why? Why should Hillary be allowed to be exempt from these many crimes?

He was fired because sucked at making cookies too. Why do you think he was looking for another job?
C9-5B03UwAIp1tb.jpg

Forum List

Back