Will Putin "Stop after Ukraine"?

Nope. He won't. He wants to reassemble the old Soviet Union. And the Neville Chamberlains in the Republican party would happily let him do it.
Give Ukraine the money and weapons and let them fight it out with Pootey. :)
his armed forces performance would seem to suggest they arent capable of that

his armed forces performance would seem to suggest they arent capable of that
The central banks have recruited their dupes. Russia can barely afford the excursion in Ukraine let alone anywhere else. In the mean time the money laundry in Ukraine is shut down to the screams and horror of dozens on the take here in DC. If he did move against a NATO country he would be defeated in days not even weeks. What stupid people.

Putin will attack each CIA prop on his border that is there to infiltrate Russia. Like I said it's NATO that wants the war because NATO'S bosses want Russia's mineral wealth.
Got to be the dumbest reply I've seen in awhile. The CIA keeps watch on Russia but 'infiltrate' is a meaningless concept or can you explain it? The easiest way to get Russia's mineral wealth is to buy it from the Russians. Their impoverished workers mean the cost is a bargain.

The question was will Russia stop invading other countries.

Your answer that it’s NATO that won’t stop is stupid nonsense.

NATO is a DEFENSIVE alliance.
OH pahleese.....
They start irreversible trouble and then pretend to be defending when it bears fruit.

The founding of the organization was needed. It is no longer what it was. Is it a good idea for smaller nations to join...yes probably. The Ukranianian debacle exposes what NATO has become.

Got to be the dumbest reply I've seen in awhile. The CIA keeps watch on Russia but 'infiltrate' is a meaningless concept or can you explain it? The easiest way to get Russia's mineral wealth is to buy it from the Russians. Their impoverished workers mean the cost is a bargain.

Sure what you're saying makes perfect sense....IF.....that is all they wanted. Think a little harder. Control of the resources is worth far more than the purchase of it. China is looking at a Russian land grab at this point.

Everything Russia has done in Ukraine is consistent with protecting its security interests. If it wanted to add Ukraine to its "empire," why didn't it invade the entire country?

Sure what you're saying makes perfect sense....IF.....that is all they wanted. Think a little harder. Control of the resources is worth far more than the purchase of it. China is looking at a Russian land grab at this point.
China is not the West and the West has no stomach for genocide, and that is what it will take.

Everything Russia has done in Ukraine is consistent with protecting its security interests. If it wanted to add Ukraine to its "empire," why didn't it invade the entire country?
The war is a sham game for two reasons:

1.) Ending the war ends the money laundry....they would no doubt try to restart it with bogus reconstruction grants later. That however would take some time.

2.) Russia is basically broke...
this war has not helped them at all.

Jo

OH pahleese.....
They start irreversible trouble and then pretend to be defending when it bears fruit.

The founding of the organization was needed. It is no longer what it was. Is it a good idea for smaller nations to join...yes probably. The Ukranianian debacle exposes what NATO has become.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound to Ukranians who are now paying with their blood for the terrible mistake of not joining NATO back in the 90's along with Latvia and Estonia?

It is a common theme of the Uniparty that when Putin is done with Ukraine, he will invade and attack some other country, then on and on until he re-establishes the old USSR.

In my tiny little mind, there is a major factor in this scenario that has not been given full consideration, and it is this:

Putin wouldn't dare attack a NATO country!

Moldova is not a NATO country. It's next on the menu.

TransnistrianRegionMap.png

See that red part? That's Russia controlled right now.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound to Ukranians who are now paying with their blood for the terrible mistake of not joining NATO back in the 90's along with Latvia and Estonia?
Sure.... That probably would have changed everything. What is REALLY STUPID is throwing Ukranians into the graveyard to fill the pockets of Western war machines and their patrons in Congress. War was always an option...why was it chosen first?
The answer is easy.

Sure.... That probably would have changed everything.
yes it would. Russia wouldn’t dare invade a NATO country.

THATS THE WHOLE POINT, so you saying that NATO doesn’t have a purpose is pure nonsense.

No I may not silly, I’m not a Ukrainian citizen.
For many years Progs like yourself demeaned anyone who were in favor of war. Now you are in favor of war. All of the 60's anti war songs sung from those still living mean nothing for them also. They are pro war....Oh their going to irradiate Leningrad, with helmets on their heads...

yes it would. Russia wouldn’t dare invade a NATO country.

THATS THE WHOLE POINT, so you saying that NATO doesn’t have a purpose is pure nonsense.
No....this is 50 years later dude.
The stage has changed.

Forum List

Back