Will President Biden appoint Hillary Clinton as Attorney General?

That would be Karma!

:lol::lol:

U R trolling!!! :rofl:

It's certainly a possibility. She would clean things up and prosecute all the crooks. I suspect some in the current administration might even leave the country to somewhere without extradition treaties.

Hilary will put pussygrabber in jail....

View attachment 379013
Trump will not go to jail. Don't forget, he has access to her secrets now and she was not incarcerated. Face it, above a certain level in politics, you don't go to jail.

Sure, once pussygrabber is behind bars, he will have time to focus on all his conspiracy bullcrap....

View attachment 379052
So you think Joe FINGER EM Biden will go to prison for Sexual Assault, and not from his Quid Pro Quo with that Pro Russian oil company? Or the other quid pro quo with his Commie China Masters?

Maybe Comrade HIllary can give him a RESET button, in prison!
:th_believecrap:

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
She would be a great one! She is certainly qualified. What do you think?
The same woman that James Comey declared not sophisticated enough to understand what was classified material is "qualified" to be our Chief Law Enforcement Officer? LOL Yeah, right, Lakhota!

I worked with classified information for almost half a century. I even taught a class on it while in the Air Force.

Understanding classified material and how it is marked does not require a rocket scientist. Hillary simply thought the rules and regulations for handling classified information were just chicken shit so she ignored them.

The average peon would have ended up behind bars if caught negligently handling classified information like Hillary did. Fortunately for her, Hillary is totally above the rule of law.

She would be a great one! She is certainly qualified. What do you think?

hillary-biden.jpg

Hillary is smarter than the entire Trump Administration! Unlike Trump - she has never been convicted of anything. Trump's legal problems are just beginning...

Is that why she lost even with cheating in 2016?

She hasn't been convicted of anything because she works for the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

Hillary is smarter than the entire Trump Administration! Unlike Trump - she has never been convicted of anything. Trump's legal problems are just beginning...

Sane people know why she lost. NaziCon lies. Conspiracy theories. Russia. Comey. Even with all that - she still won 3 million more popular votes than Trump.

Sane people know why she lost. NaziCon lies. Conspiracy theories. Russia. Comey. Even with all that - she still won 3 million more popular votes than Trump.

Did you know Hillary was part of MK Ultra and actually raped young girls? You really should read the book Trance Formation of America by Cathy Obrien.

You can read the whole book here:

On August 3rd, 1977 the 95th U.S. Congress opened hearings into the reported abuses concerning the CIA's TOP SECRET mind control research program code named MK Ultra. On February 8th 1988, an MK Ultra victim, Cathy O'Brien, was covertly rescued from her mind control enslavement by Intelligence insider Mark Phillips. Their seven year pursuit of Justice was stopped FOR REASONS OF NATIONAL SECURITY. TRANCE Formation of America exposes the truth behind this criminal abuse of the Unconstitutional 1947 National Security Act

Hillary knew I was a mind-controlled slave, and, like Bill Clinton, just took it in stride as a "normal" part of life in politics. Hillary was fully clothed and stretched out on the bed sleeping when Hall’s wife and I arrived.

Read on:

Forum List

Back